Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? (776 Views)

[PHOTOS] Why Would A 15yr-old Naija Babe Pierce Her Huge T*ts?! / Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Her Tattoo And Legs In Sexy Ensemble / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by 360jamng(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2015
Please drop your reviews:

For me, I have any musician with any of those!!!!!
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by ITbomb(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2015
There are a lot of things you have to do as a musician if you want to belong to the big league.
The ones you see (tattoos and the rest) are just a tip of other things they do
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by adewaletb3(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
At least airforce1 hasn't drawn a tatoo yet wink grin
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by Airforce1(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
adewaletb3:
At least airforce1 hasn't draw a tatoo yet wink grin

yes for now

Anything can happen after my album release

Smiles like a Super Star
smiley cool
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2015
adewaletb3:
At least airforce1 hasn't draw a tatoo yet wink grin

*whispers* drawn lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by adewaletb3(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2015
sinaj:

*whispers* drawn lipsrsealed
Thanks for the correction sweetie kiss
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by sinaj(f): 4:18pm On May 17, 2015
adewaletb3:
Thanks for the correction sweetie kiss
itz norin smiley
Re: Is It Compulsory For Musicians To Draw Tattoo And Pierce Their EARS? by Masterclass32: 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
Is it compulsory? Not by any means.

Folks are just suffering from
'Band-wagonism' undecided

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Steps Out On Ladies Bike. Fuel Scarcity pics / ''how I Was Raped By My Engaged Teacher In Ibadan''; 10 Year Old Pupil Narrates / 2015 BET Awards Nominees And Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.