Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What's The Fuel Driving Ur Destiny? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Fuel Driving Ur Destiny? (417 Views)

My Joblessness Is Driving Me Insane / No Competition In Destiny. / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fuel Driving Ur Destiny? by patomalabosan(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
Vision is to the human destiny what fuel is to the motor car. There must be something that drives u nd makes u dont wanna give up on ur dream. To me, Mission & vission: Irrevocably commited to giving justice the whole nation irrespesctive of the social and financial status of the concerned citizens. So help me God...
Add urs nd lets make it happen.
Re: What's The Fuel Driving Ur Destiny? by akaahs(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2015
Honesty & intergrety 're my driven destiney

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea / 15 Tips To Make You A Better Leader / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.