Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed (17873 Views)

Here's How To Increase Android Phone Speed / How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency / Top 5 Apps That Will Aid In Boosting Your Android Phone Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by ddjay: 6:59am On May 19, 2015
smartcount002:
I think from my own experience, the best way to free up space in your android phone RAM is to first download 'Root Explorer', next, on the root explorer, open App folder, then look for the folder 'log_other_mode' and delete it. With this you can be sure of recovering over 30% of your unused but inaccessible RAM. Try this it works.
Pls where is d app folder abeg answer

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by chemmerfrank(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2015
Readonee35L:
Insufficient Ram issues on Android has been rectified long ago..
but we Nigerians like awoof Android fone for 14k
Tecno will Keep producing same phone with same specs but different names
Tell me who produces a 2015 phone with 512Ram? tecno infinix and the chinese likes

even the 2011 galaxt s2 has 1gig ram
2012 galaxys3 has a whooping 2gig ram.. a 3yrs old phone with outstanding cpu's and camera...

i use a Galaxy s5 3gig ram edition and i tell you if i like i install my grand fathers app. my phone keeps going.
Tho its all about the price.
but i'd rather buy a london used Galaxy S3 than any of those chinese android devices My Reasons
Nice HD display
Standard Battery Life
Support os upgrades, imagine a 2012 s3 can still be upgraded to 4.4kitkt, lots of roms.
availability of parts
Appearance
Nice camera...

who even has to install apps and install them when needed...
you can lie for Africa bros..i used to have an s3..its ram is a little below 1gb and s5 is 2gb..
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Readonee35L(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2015
chemmerfrank:
you can lie for Africa bros..i used to have an s3..its ram is a little below 1gb and s5 is 2gb..
Lol...
Come let me enlight You
Samsung produces phones with different variants
For instance the s4 has i9500 with h+ octa core exynos
While i9505 has lte with quad code snapdragon.. theni9505 is faster than i9500
The s3 has the 1gb version, and 2Gb version ,most of the 2gb version has lte...
As for s5 it comes in G900 g900f g900h g900v g900t g900 R-4 from us cellular .. e.t.c all this ones come in 3g and some come in 4g based on carrier..
But mine is the new model
S5 LTE-A 3GB RAM google search it , it wwas mostly released in korea because of there new 4g ltd technology that gives over 300Mbps 4.5G LTE
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Readonee35L(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2015
gidjah:
This lecture seem fair to my brain, tnks bro,

@saintandsinnerz do you know most quality clones uses original imei

I see you dont really know much about these 1:1clones
Some clones cost up to 250$ with quality features and the seller provides original imei...
Even a nubie can put a samsung imei on a clone..
All the same ur tut my help on people with cheap clones
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by ddjay: 10:46am On May 19, 2015
ddjay:
Pls where is d app folder abeg answer
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by fmazez: 10:55am On May 19, 2015
[b][/b] Plz all those guys i need solution to my tecno f7. for that av experiece d kind of thinz b4.
I remove my default luncher and the only i get on my fone. so i reboot my phone after i romove but my phone just me tecno and it doest display any screen for me. exept tecno logo wen i on it. plz solution
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by chemmerfrank(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
Readonee35L:

Lol...
Come let me enlight You
As for s5 it comes in G900 g900f g900h g900v g900t g900 R-4 from us cellular .. e.t.c all this ones come in 3g and some come in 4g based on carrier..
S5 LTE-A 3GB RAM google search it , it wwas mostly released in korea because of there new 4g ltd technology that gives over 300Mbps 4.5G LTE
ok..maybe grin
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by gidjah(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2015
Tnks bro,I already confirmed d phone s5 to be a copy, camera not so good, . Tnks guys, any body in 69( with agood original s5 samsung ,xperia z3 , z2, blacberry z30, q10 , q30 or iphone for sell?? Pls let me know. I reside in 69( for now. Before I get my redployment .
Readonee35L:

@saintandsinnerz do you know most quality clones uses original imei

I see you dont really know much about these 1:1clones
Some clones cost up to 250$ with quality features and the seller provides original imei...
Even a nubie can put a samsung imei on a clone..
All the same ur tut my help on people with cheap clones
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by gidjah(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2015
Bros , I contacted a buyer in fct, he said his own version of s4 or s5 is d korea model , pls help analyse this o, which country produces d genuine samsung, he also sale sony xperia from korea , how true and genuine could this sony and samsung be,?pls enlighten d boys, b4 one chance takes over!!
saintandsinnerz:

Don't be deceived the difference between s4 and s5 is not too big to warrant the huge price gap. Most of the qualities in s5 is already in s4! I can tell you this from experience
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by gidjah(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2015
Bros I refuse to get lost in jessu name,.. Amen! You mean the korean produced sony xperia and samsung S models are genuine? I taught china are d genuine. Producers?
Readonee35L:

Lol...
Come let me enlight You
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Readonee35L(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2015
gidjah:
Bros I refuse to get lost in jessu name,.. Amen! You mean the korean produced sony xperia and samsung S models are genuine? I taught china are d genuine. Producers?
lol...
why are you confusing your self.
okay lets use the human race as an example
black people , Caucasian and Chinese are all humans, with the same functions. but we are different in looks , colour and language but we are all the same as humans.

Phones are produced to different markets

lets use the s4 as an example

In the us market samsung produces Their Quad core snap dragon cpu on the s4 as i9505 with lte.
in africa we dont really have standard lte , we use 3G mostly soo they produce i9500 with 3g capability for us,

E.t.c
Even in china samsungs are being manufactured for them, with different variants and Network bands.
thats why phones from other countries needs to be unlocked here some might not work because of network bands....

But fake companies produces fake phones and make them look like original from china...
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by gidjah(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2015
Ok o,!but I need to buy a samsung s4 or s5. And a sono xperia Z series.how do I know I am buying d authentic product from the rightfull owner country?
Readonee35L:

lol...
why are you confusing your self.
okay lets use the human race as an example
black people , Caucasian and Chinese are all humans, with the same functions. but we are different in looks , colour and language but we are all the same as humans.

Phones are produced to different markets

lets use the s4 as an example

In the us market samsung produces Their Quad core snap dragon cpu on the s4 as i9505 with lte.
in africa we dont really have standard lte , we use 3G mostly soo they produce i9500 with 3g capability for us,

E.t.c
Even in china samsungs are being manufactured for them, with different variants and Network bands.
thats why phones from other countries needs to be unlocked here some might not work because of network bands....

But fake companies produces fake phones and make them look like original from china...

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Readonee35L(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2015
Q
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by saintandsinnerz: 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
gidjah:
Bros , I contacted a buyer in fct, he said his own version of s4 or s5 is d korea model , pls help analyse this o, which country produces d genuine samsung, he also sale sony xperia from korea , how true and genuine could this sony and samsung be,?pls enlighten d boys, b4 one chance takes over!!
The best Samsung is d one made in Vietnam. Look out for the one made in Vietnam.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by gidjah(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

The best Samsung is d one made in Vietnam. Look out for the one made in Vietnam.
ok tnks
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by bassette(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2015
smartcount002:

Find root explorer pro with 'R' on its logo from playstore. But if you can't purchase one, search for a cracked one from google search.
thanks alot
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Carlcaresophia: 8:14am On May 21, 2015
fmazez:
[b][/b] Plz all those guys i need solution to my tecno f7. for that av experiece d kind of thinz b4.
I remove my default luncher and the only i get on my fone. so i reboot my phone after i romove but my phone just me tecno and it doest display any screen for me. exept tecno logo wen i on it. plz solution
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Guaranteed Tips To Minimise Radiation When You Use Your Mobile Phone / Woke Up To My Barred MTN Line / 10 Ways To Use OTG On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.