Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What If You Will Never Be Rich? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If You Will Never Be Rich? (384 Views)

Linda Ikeji – My Man Must Be Rich, Sexy & Good In Bed – Jtownconnect / There's Enough Money In The World For Every One To Be Rich - B Red Says / If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Will Never Be Rich? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
A lot of times when we see photos of celebrities and some rich folks showing off their wealth most of us get thrilled. We read comments from posters like:

"Money must be made."

"Join you guys soon."

"God punish poverty."

"Money good ooh."

"I must make this money."

I get scared when I read such comments because they sound like these guys will want to make money even if it involves illegal means. What if it is written as your destiny that you will NEVER get rich? Being rich isn't about working extremely hard. It also has to do with LUCK. You can work very hard and still become poor. So what if in spite of all your hard work you never got the kind of wealth you see these celebrities display? Will you really be content and accept what you have? The fact is that everybody will not be rich. Only few will be lucky. So I hope you are all getting ready for the worst scenario of being among the unlucky ones who will never be rich. The earlier we think about these the better we prepare ourselves for the worst outcome and be able to resist the temptation of getting money by unlawful means.

Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: What If You Will Never Be Rich? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 17, 2015
Put a bullet through ma vain! grin
Re: What If You Will Never Be Rich? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Go and Die then
Re: What If You Will Never Be Rich? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
Put a bullet through ma vain! grin
I thought you said you already had money? Why did you remove that part? You started getting PMs? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Read: Yale Universty To Withdraw Honorary Degree From Okonjo-iweala / Omotola Reveals Secret Behind Glowing Skin / Olu Maintain Singer Is Reportedly Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.