Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! (6904 Views)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by jayedu108: 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
Guys pls advise me on what to do cos am getting fed up,my fiancee I notice that most times when we are having sex while trying to penetrate deep down there she pushed me away complaining she is feelin pains down there I have being noticing dis most times while we are having sex,bt when I notice that she is complaining I tried to do it gentle so I won't hurt her.There was a day we were gisiting and I told her that I noticed that anytime we are having sex that she always complain of pains when I try to go deep inside her and she said it cos she hardly have sex most times that wen we are married it will stop but am confused and I dnt want to experience this afta marriage cos soon we would be gettin married.pls advise is there a remedy for this or should I jst wait till afta marriage and see if the pain is gonna stop.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by younghartz(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
You aint making it interesting that's why sad
Add more spice to d romance first b4 d ***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by jayedu108: 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
younghartz:
You aint making it interesting that's why sad

Add more spice to d romance first b4 d ***
I do all that bro jst dat I never dig deep down by this I mean hitting the g spot am always half away till I cum and it gettin me pissed and I also dnt want to hurt her.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
Guy just overlook am, I carry same cross but just be happy she's a good girl and with time things can change, maybe after birth things can change sha

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by younghartz(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
I do all that bro jst dat I never dig deep down by this I mean hitting the g spot am always half away till I cum and it gettin me pissed and I also dnt want to hurt her.

If I may ask
Were you the first to disvrgn her?
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by jayedu108: 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
younghartz:

If I may ask
Were you the first to disvrgn her?
Nope bt she is nt the sex type though bt she can be crazy when she is starved.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by jamex93(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
this one strong oooo

me no know oo
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by mrking3(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by younghartz(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
Nope bt she is nt the sex type though bt she can be crazy when she is starved.

The truth is that your girlfriend is a good type

She ain't like those whores whose punany is deeper than rick rose voice.....

With time she'd get use to it....

Bt d painful part is that "it will always make you cum fast"
Just endure.......

Love is more than sex
I believe she has more to offer than what is in between her two legs
#wifematerial

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by nzeobi(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
Bring her to me but if symptom persists after 5 rounds please see a doctor

1 Like

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by immortalcrown(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
nzeobi:
Bring her to me but if symptom persists after 5 rounds please see a doctor
His brother's keeper.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by XtraSmooth404: 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
*clears throat*
This one is strong..

meanwhile somewhere in South South...grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
SAY NO TO PRE MARITAL SEX
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by jayedu108: 10:27pm On May 17, 2015
Dyt:
SAY NO TO PRE MARITAL SEX
grin grin
Trying and remov the dirt fr ur own eyes before pointing finger as if u have neva done such b4 #pretenders#

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2015
jayedu108:
Guys pls advise me on what to do cos am getting fed up,my fiancee I notice that most times when we are having sex while trying to penetrate deep down there she pushed me away complaining she is feelin pains down there I have being noticing dis most times while we are having sex,bt when I notice that she is complaining I tried to do it gentle so I won't hurt her.There was a day we were gisiting and I told her that I noticed that anytime we are having sex that she always complain of pains when I try to go deep inside her and she said it cos she hardly have sex most times that wen we are married it will stop but am confused and I dnt want to experience this afta marriage cos soon we would be gettin married.pls advise is there a remedy for this or should I jst wait till afta marriage and see if the pain is gonna stop.

...because she really is feeling pain.

Prolong your pre-intimacy - so she'll get very aroused and well lubricated.

Go to a pharmacy and get Durex Play or K-Y. Your spit sef na lubricant.

1 Like

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Melahou(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
It will stop, she's still very tight but for the mean time get yourself a lubricant

1 Like

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by AfricanApple(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
best thing for her is to see a gynecologist, they should be able to help her out

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by pickabeau1: 9:30am On May 18, 2015
jayedu108:

what is the issue exactly
is it tightness or depth or both

if tightness... with time that will be solved.. childbirth, relaxation etc

if depth... change varieties and style

If both,.,.. God with you

3 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
Op you sure say she no get herpes or urinary tract infection

Abeg go see gynaecologist abi uma no get hospital for una area

na everything must enter nl ni?
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Oyetboy(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
jayedu108:
she's got pelvic inflammatory disease
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 18, 2015
jayedu108:

1stly, sex before marriage is a sin( so if yu are a religious man, pls be careful of my advice)
MY ADVICE: Sex shld nt be a painful tin if yu dnt av any problem with ur genitals(expect yu are a virgin). Now to ur gf who's havin such pain, d solution is in ur hands. Create enuf time for pre-intimacy(minimum of 20mins) to gt her real wet b4 having sex.
pre-intimacy: Take off her clothes slowly, dnt rush, take it off in a sexy way, gt her relaxed by rubbin her neck a little, use ur finger tips and slowly massage her neck and shoulders, slowly kissin her now and again. Unhook her bra with a hand and lick her nipples while pullin her hair until she groans. Move down frm her breasts to her pant and move it down slightly with ur teeth and later with ur both hands(slowly). Once she's fully naked, kiss her neck and bite her ears lightly while breathing heavily on her, take ur mouth dwn her nipple to her navel down to her knees(dnt touch her pussy yet). Lick and kiss her knees slowly all d way to her inner thighs. Begin lickin the clitoris with d tip of ur tongue goin up, dwn, back and forth. Yu can also suck and kiss d clit. Place ur index finger inside and begin pushin in and out slowly while still workin on her clitoris. By dis time she should be shouting "jes 4k me"

Kip doin dis everytym yu wanna have sex with her. I believe dis will help.

IF D PAIN PERSISTS AFTER THIS, PLS SEE A MEDICAL CONSULTANT.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 18, 2015
If her cervix gets bumped and she experiences pain then, there maybe an underlying health issue to it. A routine scan, the type that is passed through the VG will disclose that. If the scan comes out okay then a further test to check for any infection maybe carried out. Antibiotics may clear that and she is good to go. Just encourage her to see a gynecologist. she should just indicate that she experiences painful sex upon deep thrust and she would like to run a check to see if she is okay.
Nothing to be ashamed of that's what gynecologists are there for.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by komek(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2015
When I see men listen to the cock and bull stories these babes come to tell us I just shake my head. What is going to be the diff btw now and when u guys r married. Would marrying her automatically reduce the pains?

MOST gurls are just pretenders , they just want u to see them as a good gurl meanwhile they r something else. Sex is not everything u need a lady for, if she has some other qualities that u want in a lady, just ignore her story and marry her, like she has told u she will open it better by then and tell u that u were the one that made him start liking sex...choi Naija babes can scam us sha. But atimes one will discover that the place is wider than that of a woman who has given birth to more than 7 children and yet they claim its paining them. Na wa.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by nicerod(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

1stly, sex before marriage is a sin( so if yu are a religious man, pls be careful of my advice)
MY ADVICE: Sex shld nt be a painful tin if yu dnt av any problem with ur genitals(expect yu are a virgin). Now to ur gf who's havin such pain, d solution is in ur hands. Create enuf time for pre-intimacy(minimum of 20mins) to gt her real wet b4 having sex.
pre-intimacy: Take off her clothes slowly, dnt rush, take it off in a sexy way, gt her relaxed by rubbin her neck a little, use ur finger tips and slowly massage her neck and shoulders, slowly kissin her now and again. Unhook her bra with a hand and lick her nipples while pullin her hair until she groans. Move down frm her breasts to her pant and move it down slightly with ur teeth and later with ur both hands(slowly). Once she's fully naked, kiss her neck and bite her ears lightly while breathing heavily on her, take ur mouth dwn her nipple to her navel down to her knees(dnt touch her pussy yet). Lick and kiss her knees slowly all d way to her inner thighs. Begin lickin the clitoris with d tip of ur tongue goin up, dwn, back and forth. Yu can also suck and kiss d clit. Place ur index finger inside and begin pushin in and out slowly while still workin on her clitoris. By dis time she should be shouting "jes 4k me"

Kip doin dis everytym yu wanna have sex with her. I believe dis will help.

IF D PAIN PERSISTS AFTER THIS, PLS SEE A MEDICAL CONSULTANT.
this man na my senior 4 s3x tin he get Phd 4 s3x.
Ayam a FLC holder
inshort i salute 100x

1 Like

Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by jayedu108: 10:08pm On May 18, 2015
nicerod:
Ayam a FLC holder
inshort i salute 100x
funny guy!
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 19, 2015
nicerod:
Ayam a FLC holder
inshort i salute 100x

LOL... Xperience, dey say is d best teacher
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by nicerod(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2015
Jadonjack:

i salute u 1 mor tym my oga
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by nicerod(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2015
Jadonjack:

i salute u 1 mor tym my oga
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:24am On May 19, 2015
Instead of you looking at the possibility of stds you're clowning
komek:
When I see men listen to the cock and bull stories these babes come to tell us I just shake my head. What is going to be the diff btw now and when u guys r married. Would marrying her automatically reduce the pains?

MOST gurls are just pretenders , they just want u to see them as a good gurl meanwhile they r something else. Sex is not everything u need a lady for, if she has some other qualities that u want in a lady, just ignore her story and marry her, like she has told u she will open it better by then and tell u that u were the one that made him start liking sex...choi Naija babes can scam us sha. But atimes one will discover that the place is wider than that of a woman who has given birth to more than 7 children and yet they claim its paining them. Na wa.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by komek(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Instead of you looking at the possibility of stds you're clowning

But must u lie with " its paining me" just 4 us to view u as good gurls? Can't most of u be creative? As in get better ways of driving ur points
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2015
If it is paining her now, there is 100% possibility that it will continue to pain her even after marriage so dont be fooled.

If you love each other sincerely, look for a solutionand stop believing it will stop after marriage.
Re: She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:22pm On May 19, 2015
komek:

But must u lie with " its paining me" just 4 us to view u as good gurls? Can't most of u be creative? As in get better ways of driving ur points
grin grin grin

wetin I no go see for nl grin

so if she says is paining her has he bothered to take her to a gynaecologist whether it is really paining her for real or it's make believe cheesy grin

shebi she's his fiance it's from the gynaecologist that we will know who is pretending meanwhile I didn't know IS PAINING ME is a ploy by girls so they can be viewed as the girl is good grin

orisirisi cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? / Any Information On Old People's Home In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.