Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests (6905 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by 5minsmadness: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
It was the potential for backseat sex that disgusted him, not the kiss between two men.

And so he told the gay couple off — just as he has scolded many customers before them, for smooching in sight of his rearview mirror.

“People try to have sex in my cab all the time. I tell anyone who is in my cab acting like that, and if they act like that I tell them to stop, and most times people co-operate and they even make fun over it,” the cabbie told the Sun.

“I’m not against people who practice gay sex or who are homosexual, because I’m not a homophobic person — I just ask them not to. There is copy of the video in my car and if you go back a week or two, you’ll come across a man and woman who I told, please don’t do it.”

That’s the other side of the story, according to a man who may be the most despised cab driver in Calgary right now, for allegedly insulting and threatening to eject a gay couple who kissed in his backseat, after being picked up at the Stampede grounds.

If his passengers are correct, it’s hard to feel sorry for the cabbie, now suspended from work until early August and maybe out of a job for good.

But what if he was right? What if the cab company was a bit quick in thier judgement?

He claims the apparent homophobia was a misunderstanding, and he wants a chance to consult with a lawyer and then prove his innocence before an upcoming Livery Transport Services hearing.

“Two guys come into my cab and they’re making out and so I tell them please stop until I get you to where you are going. People have started out like that, and they end up undressing themselves, until they are naked and about to have sex, and so I have to stop this kind of thing before it gets to that,” he said.

“I only told them to stop until I get them to where they are going.”

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCQQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.calgarysun.com%2F2015%2F07%2F07%2Fcalgary-cab-driver-suspended-for-alleged-homophobia-speaks-out-on-why-he-told-two-men-to-stop-kissing-in-his-taxi&ei=7ZWfVZyLE5Dd7QarpqWACA&usg=AFQjCNFpGMJokrxmrkW8SsZ17InIV_-vBw&bvm=bv.96952980,d.ZGU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by elantraceey(f): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Madness!!
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by spyroxy1(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
T
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by ronald4lif(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
If it had involved a man and woman this wouldn't have been an issue. It's causing uproar because it involves homosexuals. They might have deliberately indulge in the cab to attract reaction from the cab driver having realized he's black and we naturally abhor and abominates homosexualism.

The LGBT community always devise means of making headlines and playing their usual victimization/discrimination card and sadly the media falls for their gimmicks. Even if you're heterosexuals why not wait until you get to your destination before smooching. Don't they know making out in the car could distract the driver's attention from the road and result to a collision?. LGBT equals perpetual victims. What bollocks!.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by 5minsmadness: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Cc dinachi, TV01, pickabeau1...
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by coogar: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
i would kick out a bunch of faggòts making out in my cab as well. homösexuals want rights without responsibility. straight couples get told off in taxicabs to stop making out and they don't see it as discrimination of any sort, why should the law be different for 2 flaming faggòts?

arrant nonsense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by TV01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
Cc dinachi, TV01, pickabeau1...
I already responded on the other thread https://www.nairaland.com/2437994/nigerian-taxi-driver-suspended-insulting#35669536

You should be calling out our resident gay apologists, fagtivists and "consent is all" advocates - anything less and one is technically "homophobic". If it's true they were going for full on anal invasion, wouldn't that have meant a fecal deposit on hos back seat

I think I'd have left the cab and run grin

TV

3 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by iPopAlomo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chai... I remember those days... although we didn't have sex in the cab... we did every other thing... I still miss that girl sha...
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by edwife(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't even get this anymore,what do they really want?I remembered this story about Daniele Watts,why is this one different?Because they did not start with the act?Should he have waited till then?

Actress Daniele Watts, who played the slave CoCo in Django Unchained, and her boyfriend have formally been charged with lewd conduct, one month after claiming Los Angeles Police racially profiled her and cuffed her because she is black.
Watts maintains that she and boyfriend Brian James Lucas were only kissing in her car, parked outside the CBS Studio Center, when police approached them on September 4.
However, witnesses told police that the two were having sex in public and the LAPD stepped in to investigate the claims.
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Slimzjoe(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm Very sure I would go to Jail 1001 times if I was staying in USA for Bullying,Beating and Insulting LBGT's angry

3 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Yustash001(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyinbo people doing unreasonable things since 1900...
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
TV01:

I already responded on the other thread https://www.nairaland.com/2437994/nigerian-taxi-driver-suspended-insulting#35669536

You should be calling out our resident gay apologists, fagtivists and "consent is all" advocates - anything less and one is technically "homophobic". If it's true they were going for full on anal invasion, wouldn't that have meant a fecal deposit on hos back seat

I think I'd have left the cab and run grin

TV

cheesy cheesy

Me too.
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
undecided
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
If he has proof as he said he should go to court.
Unnecessary drama.

UK people be kissing everywhere wetin sef.
U'll see make out sessions on the tube on the train in the bus when other people are around. In broad daylight at night oh in the middle of the street bus stop.
I'd have kicked them out as well.
Rubbish.
Very nauseating hearing kissing noises for over 5mins, consider others.

4 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by freecocoa(f): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
I wonder why any sane person would be making out in a cab to start with.

2 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Miami11: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
freecocoa:
I wonder why any sane person would be making out in a cab to start with.
You need to travel to Italy and France, see people making out 24 hours a day in broad daylight.
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Miami11: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cab driver just brought himself unnecessary attention
Maybe he was not polite in telling them off, you know the typical Nigeria way,

4 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by freecocoa(f): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Miami11:

You need to travel to Italy and France, see people making out 24 hours a day in broad daylight.
I can understand making out in a public place but I think it's insensitive/disrespectful to make out in someone's car because he's driving you, how can you not know it's also distracting?
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by 5minsmadness: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Miami11:
Cab driver just brought himself unnecessary attention

According to Hill, the cabbie told them not to kiss in his taxi after the two pecked lips, and if they didn’t stop he would make them get out.

“No, I don’t want two men kissing in my cab — you can’t do that and if you do it again I will kick you out. You should be disgusted,” were the cabbie’s alleged words.

As a result of Hill’s complaint and a review of the video taken inside the Calgary United Cabs taxi that night, the driver is now suspended until a hearing can be held to determine his fate.

“Potential outcomes of the hearing include additional suspension time, training related to diversity sensitivity and human rights, or a revocation of his licence,” reads the city press release.

But if the hearing shows there’s more to this case than hate and homophobia, how does the accused get his reputation back?
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's exactly true that they were probably looking for a reaction from him and they got it.
He fell for their trap I guess.

4 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by lilmax(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Miami11:

smh
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by crystalsaint(f): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
disgusting!!! two men making out? the sound of the kiss sef fit make me get accident if I were to be the driver.useless oyinbo people sha.mschewwwww..rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by Miami11: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
freecocoa:
I can understand making out in a public place but I think it's insensitive/disrespectful to make out in someone's car because he's driving you, how can you not know it's also distracting?

This is my kobo, different culture different strokes. You go to a country where it is okey to display public affection, just role with it

Supposed he is sued for discrimination even arrested? How will his family survive with him in jail?

1 Like

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
crystalsaint:
disgusting!!! two men making out? the sound of the kiss sef fit make me get accident if I were to be the driver.useless oyinbo people sha.mschewwwww..rubbish.

What about two ladies making out?
How would that make you feel?
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Miami11:

This is my kobo, different culture different strokes. You go to a country where it is okey to display public affection, just role with it

Supposed he is sued for discrimination even arrested? How will his family survive with him in jail?
I just saw the other thread, it was said that he called them "disgusting" and if he actually did, then he deserves whatever he gets, if not, I don't see the crime in politely asking them not to make out in his car.

2 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by crystalsaint(f): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

. well...I have seen that a lot...went to Girl's grammar school..its a silly act and its abnormal .i had friends who were into that when I was in secondary and had to stay away from them..its not normal at all..when guys never finish for earth.

2 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
crystalsaint:
. well...I have seen that a lot...went to Girl's grammar school..its a silly act and its abnormal .i had friends who were into that when I was in secondary and had to stay away from them..its not normal at all..when guys never finish for earth.

I'm asking this because I've noticed people are more forgiving of female homosexuals than males.
When they even want to give examples of disgusting homosexual acts, it always centers around guys drilling each other.

I was wondering if there's a reason for the different levels of disgust.
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by crystalsaint(f): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

I'm asking this because I've noticed people are more forgiving of female homosexuals than males.
When they even want to give examples of disgusting homosexual acts, it always centers around guys drilling each other.

I was wondering if there's a reason for the different levels of disgust.

well...none is okay at all. lesbianism is bad!!!! but to an extent..ladies making out is still kinda better...at least...they have where they can touch.they have vibrators they can use ...but men? its unthinkable!!! I have seen ladies doing that..though I felt somehow but its still bearable..compared to men!!!! I pray not to witness such IJN.
Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
crystalsaint:
well...none is okay at all. lesbianism is bad!!!! but to an extent..ladies making out is still kinda better...at least...they have where they can touch.they have vibrators they can use ...but men? its unthinkable!!! I have seen ladies doing that..though I felt somehow but its still bearable..compared to men!!!! I pray not to witness such IJN.

Some guys will pay to watch two girls make out.
It's fun and sexy according to them.

Two girls making out? O la la la

Yet suddenly the heavens will threaten to fall if guys do the same.

It Says so much about the 'morality' clause used to justify homophobia. People just dislike what they are not comfortable with.

They are comfortable and fine with girls on girls therefore that's not much of a sin compared to guys on guys.

4 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by dinachi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

I have been suspecting you for while now since you claimed in another thread that you have witnessed more homosexual sex in Nigeria than the US.
I just hope you did not indulge in them.

10 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by dinachi(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

Some guys will pay to watch two girls make out.
It's fun and sexy according to them.

It Says so much about the 'morality' clause used to justify homophobia. People just dislike what they are not comfortable with.

They are comfortable and fine with girls on girls therefore that's not much of a sin compared to guys on guys.
Homosexuality is an abomination!
But I have noticed that women in general seem to have carefree attitude about it than guys. They are the proffesional fence sitters.
There are by far more lesbians than homosexual men. The reason is because of single sex schools where the senior female students lure the younger one in through promises of no pregnancy, little or no chance of STIs and some financial gratification. The result is that almost 90% of all girls that attended single sex schools have been involved in one lesbian act or the other. That is why most women especially the young ones like cococandy and co have a favorable opinion for homosexuals.

8 Likes

Re: They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests by coogar: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

Some guys will pay to watch two girls make out. It's fun and sexy according to them.

only faggöts would watch 2 girls make out. the nudë bodies of the girls is what interest the guys not the act itself. what possible excitement can i get from 2 chics rubbing pubes together? it's extremely repulsive to me.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use / Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie / I Beat Up My Wife. She Cheated On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.