Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank (17970 Views)

Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / So Sad!! Famous Nigerian Entertainer Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by wildchild1: 11:35pm On May 17, 2015
congrats bro
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by ijustdey: 11:36pm On May 17, 2015
OP

abeg go add some body join that one.... you just be like someone who can break within the next minute
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by hardbody: 11:38pm On May 17, 2015
Guy either you were a contract staff or a back office teller. Stop forming. Many people here have been there and seen it all. Unlike you, i remain thankful to God i fired my bank when i did. I have had opportunities since then to join others but i am done with being a bank staff for life.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Damalex4luv(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2015
People wicked ooo see bashing everywhere. To be sincere I was tempted to abuse you also but I thought of it that here i'm as a graduate and still looking for a job and there you're already got numerous awards for a job well done. Please just ignore all those haters and move on with your hardwork the sky is your starting point, so many of the guys abusing you are still either in the university or still seeking for admission and doesn't really know how the situations as a graduate really is. I key into your testimony that God will provide me a good job too that will come with numerous award so that my haters can cry me a river till they start to dey cry blood. Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by baybeeboi: 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
rightflank:
lmao! Na im make am display only two.
leave that Bank Boy
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
ijustdey:
OP
abeg go add some body join that one....
you just be like someone who can break within the next minute
tchidi:
grin grin

Dude, you try o! But na 2012 dem write there. Any recent one?

*even though I never win any one before! * undecided undecided
anu mpama in human flesh... thats back iin the days! hating doesnt make you get one of those imp grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by AIZubair(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2015
I know you@OP
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by slap1(m): 5:03am On May 18, 2015
The awards are not numerous. Congrats!
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 5:32am On May 18, 2015
vimi:

anu mpama in human flesh... thats back iin the days! hating doesnt make you get one of those imp grin grin grin

Can you quit with the insults already? You can see I am just having fun and I even said I have not won anything myself, where's the hating there? Tufiakwa Unu! I hope you know that 'hell is reall' and online insults also counts as sin? undecided
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by lonelydora: 5:38am On May 18, 2015
All these Nairaland mods sef
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by XBLadez: 6:23am On May 18, 2015
Congrats, op! Your topic is already on the front page. Show some dignity and stop insulting

Meanwhile, vote Maureensylvia today as Miss Nairaland 2015 grin
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by akpamfet: 6:43am On May 18, 2015
For ur mind... lipsrsealed
Which carpenter Nak dis "awod"...
This one no be award nahhh...
Abi Dem don drop u for dat other bank u bin run go because of target?
Now u wan use Nairaland get job?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Jambsupport(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2015
themodernman:
Chai! Work sef know sey you work am!
See as you dry like Bonga fish cheesy
Lol. u guys are terrible.
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Occurstaem(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2015
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by themodernman: 8:04am On May 18, 2015
Jambsupport:
Lol. u guys are terrible.

My sister na lie I talk?
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by STEVENcrack(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2015
That's a great achievement bro, I was a gtbank staff too..that bank has got respect and plans for their workers..
Were u a FS or CS, if its CS why did u not convert to FS.
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by TeamSimple(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2015
Omo if you collect awards like Messi omo iyen ko kan mi o,owo ni koko ma lo su e gbe.
OP, hope those awards reflects better positions and Payments coz that's the issue. Welldone and God uplift your capacity.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by kenoz(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2015
Congrats
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Tbells91(f): 10:44am On May 18, 2015
Congratulations.. Keep it up!
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by tana4gud(f): 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
Nairalanders are always cute!!!
God Bless our hustle...AMEN.
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by simdam500(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
Big ups to u man.... congratulations! Am happy for u cheesy
Re: Photo: Nairalander Displays Numerious Awards He Won With A Famous Nigerian Bank by Tinyemeka(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2015
hardbody:
Guy either you were a contract staff or a back office teller. Stop forming.
NYSC probably.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festac Suya-Spot 2nd Gate Burnt (pictures) / Flood Sacks Makurdi Residents, Destroys Homes (photos) / Who Hasn't Watch Tiwa Savage Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.