Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water (44838 Views)

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Misogynist2014(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2015
tongue
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by buoye1(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2015
Too bad
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by freemanbubble: 9:22am On May 18, 2015
nigeria and their stupid way of reasoning! Why not carry out an autopsy to ascertain the cause of his death.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Carinaflo(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2015
What a pity.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Khd95(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2015
Dat fool dat lured him into d neighborhood should also b arrested..

Y did he call him in d first place wen d guy is alredy dead,nd y did he call him.

Also he said he went 2 call d olopa wen dy started beatin him,later he said he was there wen they were beatin bt nt there wen dy made him 2 sleep wit d corpse...

Do u c wot i c?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by SalC: 9:26am On May 18, 2015
How did they conclude it was this particular Bode? Aren't there many people bearing that name?

May God help them all
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by HRich(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2015
sad story. But since i can't judge let the dead RIP
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 9:26am On May 18, 2015
This is so crazy and barbaric?

Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by frisky2good(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
Autopsy please.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by IamLEGEND1: 9:29am On May 18, 2015

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Chimaritoponcho: 9:29am On May 18, 2015
smh at the backwardness of dis country's security personnel
the american FBI,CIA will investigate thoroughly to find out d cause of his death n hence prevent dis babaric art
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by free2ryhme: 9:30am On May 18, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by frisky2good(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2015
A friend of mine living in the area just told me that Bode and Ganiyu went out to drink that particular day and that was the only reason they suspected Bode. However, according to my source, they have been drinking pals for a long time which contradicts what Bode said in his statement that they are just casual friends.

SalC:
How did they concluded that it was this particular Bode? Aren't there many people bearing that name?

May God help them all
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by swedbase(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2015
Things like this can only happened in a region populated with agberos but claim to be sophisticated. grin R.I.P to the dead thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by frisky2good(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2015
Even if the autopsy shows that he was poisoned, they still have to prove that Bode is responsible.

freemanbubble:
nigeria and their stupid way of reasoning! Why not carry out an autopsy to ascertain the cause of his death.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by SalC: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
frisky2good:
A friend of mine living in the area just told me that Bode and Ganiyu went out to drink that particular day and that was the only reason they suspected Bode. However, according to my source, they have been drinking pals for a long time which contradicts what Bode said in his statement that they are just casual friends.

Hmm Just that the said Bode sounded like he seldom sees the dead guy, anyway the truth will eventually come out.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by olareed(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2015
There could be another Bode...why the clueless and rushy conclusion?
Angry mobs and lynchy justice sha
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by lolly2pops: 9:44am On May 18, 2015
Haaaaaaalaaaaaaa!!! In case you are wondering....this is just Africa living in the age of darkness
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by lolly2pops: 9:45am On May 18, 2015
So him drinking the dirty water will prove it. Really
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by noskeybaba: 9:45am On May 18, 2015
daveyjay:

Hehe...yes sir! I was hiqh on orijin while openinq the thread grin grin

I'm talking about my spot. You are in my spot!!! Na you be op come first comment again. Why you greedy like this?
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by mommyice: 9:54am On May 18, 2015
Africans, this is barbaric, when will these silly actions stop!
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by peteruuu(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2015
Where da heck is the picture?!
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by airlord2020: 10:06am On May 18, 2015
Only God knows what killed the guy. Imagine the guy dying of cholera and someone is made to drink the water used for bathing the corpse. shocked shocked
Is this not madness. Africa oh Africans!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by goldfish80(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2015
frisky2good:

I was baffled by the contradiction of the two statements. I believe Bode must be acting on the advice of his lawyers.
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 10:17am On May 18, 2015
ikombe:
What if he was shouting wizkid

Dem for don call wizkid for phone abi undecided
i wonder ooooo...if na buhari or GEJ he call them fort dom kill them....mumu Animals
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:22am On May 18, 2015
grayht:
I thought it only happened in "IBO Land" Hian!
Yoruba and Hausa dey do am too but na IBO teach them grin
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by jeak123(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2015
this is quite barbaric
Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2015
ikombe:
What if he was shouting wizkid
Dem for don call wizkid for phone abi undecided
lol.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2015
Illiteracy in this country is really turning these religious people bestial. They prefer to be in church all day instead of being in school. Never live in the midst of the illiterates whether rich or poor. They are their worst enemies.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water by funkybully(f): 10:48am On May 18, 2015
Sophisticated hosts!

Barbaric to say d least.

This is Why they are begging for "grateful "

I spit

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister / Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / 3 Nigerians Jailed 235 years In America For Internet Dating Scam ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.