Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Am The Most Famous Celebrity On This Particular Day, Wish Me Well - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Most Famous Celebrity On This Particular Day, Wish Me Well (485 Views)

Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" / Crazy Fan Throws A Phone At A Celebrity On Stage, See How Nigerian Celebs React / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Famous Celebrity On This Particular Day, Wish Me Well by chocolateme(f): 7:53am On May 18, 2015
Today is the day that the Lord has made and I am happy and rejoice in it.
As a Nairalander, I am a celebrity (big time) and today is my birthday so join me to celebrate me. Happy birthday to me..
I will write out first 4 digits of an Mtn recharge card and then write out the middle 4 digits and finally, the last 4 digits and I wonder who will be fast enough to load it and tell us how much it is.
In a little time, I will send the first four. Pls don't criticize me, its my way of having fun for my day today cheers muah!!
Re: I Am The Most Famous Celebrity On This Particular Day, Wish Me Well by winetapper: 7:58am On May 18, 2015
God bless you plenty on this special day, wishing you long plenty life and prosperity celebrity grin
I would prefare your vote to my contestant ma to the airtime grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Famous Celebrity On This Particular Day, Wish Me Well by loomer: 8:03am On May 18, 2015
Hbd celebrity

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Famous Celebrity On This Particular Day, Wish Me Well by Jessymez1(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2015
Hapi buff day many more yrs to u dear

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyk Turns Spiritual Husband / Nigeria Comedian: I Go Save Pays Hospital Bills Of Babies Born In May (photos) / Who Is Better?..vector Or Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.