Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigeria Comedian: I Go Save Pays Hospital Bills Of Babies Born In May (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Comedian: I Go Save Pays Hospital Bills Of Babies Born In May (photos) (488 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Donates Cash For Maternity Bills Of Pregnant Women (pix) / I Go Save Welcomes Second Child (photos) / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Comedian: I Go Save Pays Hospital Bills Of Babies Born In May (photos) by segtak25: 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
The popular Stand-up comedian I Go Save has just shows he is kind.
According to report , Popular Nigeria comedian Otaghware Otas Onodjayeke which is known as I Go Save has given back to the society by paying for the hospital bills of some children born in the month of May

The name of the hospital was not disclosed as I Go Save paid for the hospital bill of 20 babies. This kind gesture was carried out on the comedian's babies.

Moved by his golden act, the mothers of the babies prayed for him.
Comedian pays hospital bills of babies born in May

source :http://streetgist.com/i-go-save-pays-hospital-bills-of-babies-born-in-may/

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Pens Open Letter To President Buhari / Health: Why Your Skin Age Quick... / WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.