Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Favourites Interview With Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favourites Interview With Mercy Aigbe (687 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favourites Interview With Mercy Aigbe by myweb(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2015
Nollywood star, Mercy Aigbe, keeps hitting the jackpot with her roles on set, which, inevitably fetch her cool money besides her money-spinning boutique located in the classy Omole Estate in Lagos.

Mercy credits God for her huge success in acting as she reveals the latest project she is working on.“It has all been good and I give God the glory. It’s not as if the journey has been smooth because I have had to encounter one or two challenges, but God has been faithful. At present, I am work­ing on showing my latest movie, Victims, at the cinema . It was directed by Lancelot Imasuen and will be premiered in the UK. In the cast are Nollywood stars like Olu Jacobs, Juliet Ibrahim, Seun Akindele, Fathia Balogun, Saheed Balogun and Funso Adeolu. A lot of superstars were featured in the movie,” she said.

Sunday Sun also used the opportunity of the encounter with Mercy Aigbe to know some of her favourites.

Excerpts:

What’s your favourite food?

Wow! My favourite food? That will be beans and plantain. Oh my God! I love that a lot.

Favourite drink?

I love Fanta

Favourite colour?

Blue. Yes, blue!

Favourite fashion ac­cessories?

Let me just be frank with you, I love fashion a lot. I just love a lot of fashion accessories, ranging from shoes, bags, wigs, everything!

Favourite outfit?

That will be casuals. Say jeans and a T-shirt. I can show a bit of cleavage as long as I don’t reveal too much.

Favourite TV person­ality?

Uh! But why would you want me to say that? (laughs) Well, that will be Mo Abudu.

Favourite holiday spot?

This is because of my kids, so that they would be happy when they read this. (laughs) I will say Florida, but for me, it’s the Bahamas.

Favourite car?

I love cars. I am just the type Yorubas call oloju kokoro when it comes to cars. For now, I will say the Acura MBX is my favourite car.

Favourite weather?

I love cool weather.
More pix below
http://www.naijablower.com/favourites-interview-with-mercy-aigbe/

(1) (Reply)

Step On How To Add Whatsapp Share Button In Blogger. / Gaga Queen Releases Photos Of Her Self / Music: Wesley Willz X El Vidal - Radio Rap Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.