Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Be A Smart Worker. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be A Smart Worker. (564 Views)

Lagos State Community Sanitation Worker Vaccancy / Any Federal Government Worker Who Has Received Oct 2016 Salary? / End Times! Worker Fired For Uninstalling A GPS Tracking App From Her Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Smart Worker. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 18, 2015
While thinking about topics for my blog, i accidentally stumbled on this subject.. So I thought to myself. What makes the difference between working hard and working smart.

I noticed hard work is all about making efforts at achieving something while smart work focus on the processes involved at doing things faster or better.

Either way, one achieves a better result than the other.

Now I like to have your thought on this subject and how you will make a "smart working" employee.

Just imagine yourself in an interview for that desired job and the question comes up.

Are you are hard worker or a smart worker?

Kindly check on GidiLink blog for the next post on what smart employees do.
Re: Be A Smart Worker. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2015
According to research, there are three classes of employees.

*The first are those who do what they are told.

*The second are those who do what they are required to do.

*The third are those who do what they are expected to do.

Now the difference between all there of them is meeting and exceeding the expectation of their bosses.

More updates coming.
Re: Be A Smart Worker. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 18, 2015
Now I'll give you three scenarios of three. employees.

Percy, Peter and Paul who all work in the same company with the same qualification but at different capacities.

Mr Percy belongs to the first category. He does what his boss tells him and he earns a little above 50k monthly as salary.

Mr Peter on his own part does what is required to get the result he desires and the boss is a little impressed so he rewards him with 80k at the end of the month.

Mr Paul is the point man In the office. The boss relies on him for a lot of things. He assigns more important tasks to Mr Paul and he always exceeds the expectation of the boss. At the end of the month Mr Paul takes home 150k with other fringe benefits like a company car and accommodation.

Now what makes a whole lot of difference among the three friends who all possess the same qualification on entering the company?

How come one earns so little while the others earns more?

These are questions I will answer in my next post.

Remember, It's all about working smart.
Re: Be A Smart Worker. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2015
I'm sure by now you will be asking questions like where is he driving at?
How does this thread fetch me a new or better job?

Oh well! I am getting there.

Before I make my next update and finally a surprise for people who are following.

I'll like to get comments on what I have posted so far on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executives At An Oil And Gas Company In PH / How To Create The Confidence That Will Help You Succeed At Interviews / NNPC/ESO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.