Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture (1126 Views)

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! / Beware Of The Latest Technique By Internet Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture by Dominionhost(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2015
===BE CAREFUL===
Be careful if you operate online or internet banking.
If you get a message in your mailbox from any bank, don't click on any of the attached link, if you do, you will be redirected to a cloned site whereby ur login details or DEBIT/CREDIT info will prompted, and if you supply them, your cash is gone.
You may get this scam message in another form, just make sure U don't click on any financial related link from your mailbox, use the only one provided by your bank.
Be your brother's keeper, share or forward this message to your friend to save someone today or this week.
I have helped and informed you, don't tell that person sorry 2moro rather get him/her informed.

...We will get there

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture by nas4q(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2015
Good job op. I was sent a similar mail to d one above. I was confused at first I was having some real dough and suddenly that message came. What convinced me is that I normally receive alert via SMS and mail. This time it was only mail. So I was suspicious.
Re: Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture by Dominionhost(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
nas4q:
Good job op. I was sent a similar mail to d one above. I was confused at first I was having some real dough and suddenly that message came. What convinced me is that I normally receive alert via SMS and mail. This time it was only mail. So I was suspicious.

I receive over 50 of it before the end of every week...

So it's time we help so many people out there. I am able to know of these because am into online biz and 've paid my dues, no one can scam me any more.
Re: Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture by arbitrage: 3:59am On May 19, 2015
They come in different shades like this one below:

Re: Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture by arbitrage: 2:03am On May 20, 2015
More to come of people without conscience.
Re: Beware, Don't Get Scammed... Scammers New Trick With Picture by Dominionhost(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Be informed

(1) (Reply)

MTN, Others Offer Subscribers Free Internet Access / New Business Opportunity Opening In Abeokuta / Please Looking For Logistics Company That Ship Goods From Philippines To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.