Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Threatens To Demolish 6,000 Buildings In Akute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Threatens To Demolish 6,000 Buildings In Akute (570 Views)

Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Threatens To Demolish 6,000 Buildings In Akute by amexclusive: 12:33pm On May 18, 2015
The Ogun State Government is set to demolish about 6,000 buildings in Akute, Baale Akin-Osi and OkeAro communities of the state in order to improve road networks and facilitate ongoing water expansion project from Akute-Odo to Adiyan Plant Station.

Houses that fall within 55 metres on the right of way of the proposed project have been earmarked for demolition and residents have been given seven days ultimatum to vacate the area to pave way for the demolition exercise.
This development has raised protest from residents and house owners urging the government to reduce the margin to 20 metres.

Check out more photos of marked buildings; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/ogun-state-gov-ibikunle-amosun.html

(1) (Reply)

How Police Arrested Me And Sent Me To Prison For No Reason; Missing Ghanaian Boy / Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T / Forbes Releases “top 100 Highest Paid Celebrity” List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.