Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? (1083 Views)

Two Flies Captured Having Sex On Phone(photo) / ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) / Waterproof Phone(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by thexzy(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2015
Which amongst these was your first mobile phone? As for me, I first used Nokia 6210 with infra-red and a miserable internet service. The phone was cool tho

Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by ATMC(f): 2:26pm On May 18, 2015
10 smiley Do you know how I got the phone? I gave some couple money for something. They were moved that I did such thing and they came to thank me with a phone later that week. We no longer stay in that area but I remember them anytime I remember that my phone.#memories
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2015
Nokia with pole
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by bhaliz44(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2015
ATMC:
10 smiley Do you know how I got the phone? I gave some couple money for something. They were moved that I did such thing and they came to thank me with a phone later that week. We no longer stay in that area but I remember them anytime I remember that my phone.#memories
so?? Make we con fry egg now undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by ATMC(f): 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
bhaliz44:
so?? Make we con fry egg now undecided
I liked your postcheesy and will share it in a jiffy. #bitter?
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by Zeddicus001(m): 5:32am On May 19, 2015
sagem... that one wei get speaker
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by thexzy(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2015
Zeddicus001:
sagem... that one wei get speaker
your Sagem came with an Home theatre sound configuration abi?? See as you take emphasize on the "SPEAKER" system
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by thexzy(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Nokia with pole
abeg na that Nokia with the TV kinda Pole??
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by thexzy(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2015
All those pipo wey dey use Alcatel, Amco, "push and start" funny funny Econet phones, thuraya satelite phone...I used it after my 6210 was faulty then.... ђεrε una dey na?
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
thexzy:
abeg na that Nokia with the TV kinda Pole??
the phone wonderful
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by thexzy(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
the phone wonderful
hmmm....am only trying to imagine the funny phone u gat then, i will like it if u can upload the Pix make we see ( i.e if u can lay your hands on it oo). Thanks....I need those ancient stuffs in my museum
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
thexzy:
hmmm....am only trying to imagine the funny phone u gat then, i will like it if u can upload the Pix make we see ( i.e if u can lay your hands on it oo). Thanks....I need those ancient stuffs in my museum
can't even lay my hands on it's pieces
Re: Which Was Your 1st Mobile Phone (photo)?? by thexzy(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
can't even lay my hands on it's pieces
but what model of Nokia was it?

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do People Do With Their Blackberry / How To Make Android Keyboard Transparent / Please Who Knows About Gionee M5? Is There Any Reason I Shouldnt Get One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.