Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! (7827 Views)

See How Half Unclad Obama's Daughter Stepped Out That Got Tongues Wagging 18+ / What Exactly Was Amber Rose Thinking When She Steped Out Wearing This (photos) / Riri Shocks Paparazzi When She Stepped Out In A Complete Baggy Camouflage And He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by starboynation(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2015
I dunno, ask ifa

But seriously, I don't see anything wrong here, its called [size=13pt]THINKING OUTTA THE BOX[/size]

[size=19pt]THE GREATEST ARE MISUNDERSTOOD[/size]

Before u know it, people will follow this, she automatically becomes a trend setter tongue
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2015
Even an african mad man is more sane dan this lady
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by pinkhill(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
lady gaga n nicki minaj wannabe
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by DDoubleUps(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2015
pinkhill:
lady gaga n nicki minaj wannabe
and who are you or who are you wanting to be? abeg leave am make she express herself how she wants besides na her own way to make ends meet

1 Like

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Janet101(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2015
Another name for fashion madness
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by jamex93(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2015
na ladies thing

mo leave am for dem
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by AfricanApple(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by pinkhill(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2015
before you carry swallow panadol for another man's headache

i am a fan of dencia
DDoubleUps:
and who are you or who are you wanting to be? abeg leave am make she express herself how she wants besides na her own way to make ends meet
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by ddaammyy(f): 4:01pm On May 18, 2015
She was seeking attention, and she found it here on nairaland. cheesy
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Yustash001(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2015
She looks like one masqurade in my area...arepo....only God knows the number of colours in that outfit..
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 18, 2015
This looks like a painting out of a nursery child's book
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by SPAGGYYY(f): 4:49pm On May 18, 2015
[size=20pt]unveiling the devil in her! [/size]
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by limolalikamaila: 4:50pm On May 18, 2015
Dis will be our modernise masquerade in 2059
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by DDoubleUps(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2015
pinkhill:
before you carry swallow panadol for another man's headache

i am a fan of dencia
nobody dey swallow panadol my dear, but that kinda comment you made na him dey make those wey no get the courage to mellow away and no express their talent... hence she aint harming nobody, she can do whatever she wants to put food on her table
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
This must be Mrs derenle

1 Like

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by lilmax(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2015
Mumu
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by falcon01: 5:32pm On May 18, 2015
baba ari
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by breadandtea(f): 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
I actually love the dress, but def not with the glass(or whatever it is)

1 Like

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by 3ace(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2015
The goal was to look unique in a bizarre way. The outfit seems like a combination of beads-It doesn't look like fabric. I like the scary face that looks like killer Bean's face from the boobs region down to her pelvic region. Above all, she looks sexy and this is creativity at its peak. We see things differently.

1 Like

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2015
breadandtea:
I actually love the dress, but def not with the glass(or whatever it is)
Visor
@topic: Eleganza o, I have absolutely no idea; but I like what I see.

2 Likes

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by widowhusband: 6:13pm On May 18, 2015
biology manual
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by barnacle: 7:13pm On May 18, 2015
luvly dress....lemme tell d priest of amadioha abt it....it wld luk dope on him n evn attrct more customers
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by umarc19: 7:27pm On May 18, 2015
That's a creative concept.

I guess not everybody saw the face infront of the dress.

2 Likes

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 18, 2015
She was thinking of me.
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Ewuro4: 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
What's with the visor grin

That's one work of Art.. I like it.

1 Like

Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by OsoDupe(f): 8:59pm On May 18, 2015
She was thinking about her inner self, her veins, the path thru wch d blood runs thru, her intestines, her blood vessels, heart, kidney, lungs, and every other thing inside her. Maybe her beauty lies within .
Well if u look at the cloth again, you will see its a work of art, u see that face drawn on it?
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Built2last: 9:23pm On May 18, 2015
Denrele sister
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Shakazulu2: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
That's Dencia by the way at the billboard Music AWards grin
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by pretydiva(f): 10:10pm On May 18, 2015
O.m.g..warridis shocked..indeed many r mad buh few r roaming
D outfit reminds me of a game. Can't remember d name tho
Re: Biko, What Was This Lady Thinking When She Stepped Out Like This? Lol! by Section8(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2015
She left her sense at home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Stirs Outrage After Exposing Boobs On Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Photos | Actress Regina Daniels Got Her Leg Amputated / See How They Make Se,xx Scene In Nollywood Movie 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.