Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jumia Mobile Week Megathon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Mobile Week Megathon (1296 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Jumia Megathon Mobile Week 50% Off[Day 4] / Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Biggest Mobile Sales Event Of 2015 : Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by JumiaOnline(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2015
We officially present to you all, The Biggest Mobile Sales Ever from the 1st - 7th of June on Jumia!

We are going to WOW You! rock your world with exclusive MEGA deals on phones and new product launches by the best brands in the mobile industry.

Kindly check our Megathon Calender - New Mega Deals Everyday!

Monday: INNJOO
Tuesday: INFINIX
Wednesday: TECNO
Thursday: APPLE
Friday: LENOVO
Saturday: SAMSUNG
Sunday: LG

Save the dates on your calender and set your reminders! Shop wisely with more purchases at HUGE discounted rates!

Watch here: http:///mwmegathon

Like & Repost to everyone!

Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by omocalabar(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2015
thanks op, am definitely waiting for June 2nd...hoping to get a cool deal
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by Hotdiamond(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2015
What about microsoft windows

1 Like

Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by kheart(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2015
Hmm hope it aint defective phones cos jumia like selling inferior and scrap phones
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by Warlord3000(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2015
June second seems to be the favorite date smiley
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by ayoa123: 6:47pm On May 19, 2015
kheart:
Hmm hope it aint defective phones cos jumia like selling inferior and scrap phones

Jumia doesn't sell defective phones. Sales are done all over the world. It's a normal practice. If you don't have what to say must you be LOUD!
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 19, 2015
I loved Samsung but if there ain't Huawei, I ain't interested.
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by kheart(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2015
ayoa123:

Jumia doesn't sell defective phones. Sales are done all over the world. It's a normal practice. If you don't have what to say must you be LOUD!

Jumia and Olx re first class scammers, besides why buy anything from jumia when their price tag is always times two of normal price in the market?

I been leave una 4 scam wey una scam me, bt no nairalander readily available ll fall for ur useless lies and scam here
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by zainab007(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
kheart:

Jumia and Olx re first class scammers, besides why buy anything from jumia when their price tag is always times two of normal price in the market?

I been leave una 4 scam wey una scam me, bt no nairalander readily available ll fall for ur useless lies and scam here

You are highly ignorant

1 Like

Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by kheart(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
zainab007:

You are highly ignorant

Ok, emiretuss of E-commerce abeg elighten me undecided
Re: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon by donciccio: 10:29pm On May 20, 2015
kheart:

I don't know of olx but I can't trust jumia again.

I bought memory card 32g from them at #3500 + transport. it never worked for one day. I called their mobile I found online several times it never worked out. one day I found their customer care email and mailed them after verifying my purchase they responded that my purchase has exceeded 2 weeks so they can't change it. Despite explaining that I've tried their listed numbers and it all failed they were adamant to my request.

My question to them was u gave a warranty period of 2 weeks, y sale fake or substandard goods at all? After our exchange of mails someday went to ikeja and strolled through computer village and decided to check on the card got original 32g card for #1500. I'm still using it till date since November 2014. Working perfectly.

Since then I've seen many things would have liked to buy from their newsletters to me but "once bitten twice shy."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blackview Omage Pro Comes With MTK6735 Qcta-core Processor Plus 3GB Of RAM / Letv Max 2 Smartphone Could Be Packing 6GB Of RAM! / Can I Root My Samsung E5 To Use Glo 1000 For 3GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.