Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. (6419 Views)

New Video Exclusive: Timaya - Dem Mama / Banky W.' Capable (remix) Video - Exclusive Tru Spot! Premiere / Video Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Collapses @ Thisday Music Festival In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2009
Am chilin o
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Aiyetunje: 1:37am On Feb 15, 2009
i liked the beginning, i loved the end - but the rest just tits and ass!

i would have expected better or to have at least followed the theme of the beginning, as it is the video does not tell a tight story! & dats wat a musical vid shld do.

Who is the SESAN guy who directed? nice attempt\

displaying the awards - CHILDISH!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ aieromon

U got nuttin to say.

@ tosin

Abeg free the guy
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by follypimpi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ Princesca

Whats pathetic In my own opinion the girls in the vids aint buff enuff,what is worth doin,is worth doin best,if u wanna show girls in a VID mke sure they r FIT not sum skinny ass chics with non-firm tits and ass-less.

The vid is crystal clear thats all.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by 9ja4eva: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2009
follypimpi:

@ Princesca

Whats pathetic In my own opinion the girls in the vids aint buff enuff,what is worth doin,is worth doin best,if u wanna show girls in a VID mke sure they r FIT not sum skinny ass chics with non-firm tits and ass-less.

The vid is crystal clear thats all.

I agree with the video being crystal clear.Nothing special about it,
I expected something more,

This can't be compared to Dare Art Alade's - More Video,
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by dplo(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2009
@ajeromon
you get mouth jo,there is this thing about this dbanj of a guy,he is so full of himself,he thinks being in lime light is the best that could happen to him,he shows off too much and end up making a fool out of himself.if awards are meant to flashed in videos,then people like 2 face,lets not make use of international musicians would have shot a lot of videos wearing their awards like constume if possible.that guy no dey fara bale
Then about the ikechukwu issue,he is just a parasite,he loves attaching.i dunno if he has threw away his self pride to the dogs,even though they are friends there should be limit,the storm CEO,complained about it,the man ask ik if he wanted to drop his contract with storm,cause tete a tete with the mo hits is getting too much,but he said no,that they were just doing collabos and don jazzy he's probably producing most of his songs.and that was how the orangutan head whooping looking dude was smilling in close to you video,with his hammer horror head in some funny looking pilot suit,i wonder whats wrong with the guy,playing boy boy for them SID,PRINCE AND WANDE COAL,dbanj and don jazzy out of it cause them fit be him papa, IMAGINE
But irrespective of all these,the video is so clear,nice work.fit concept,but little imitations.and aint got any problem with ikechukwu being in that video thats his problem,just sorry for the bro,i think he has lost some pride.maybe he doesnt know pride exist in the entertainment indusrty.

and if you wan tackle me,do it politely.am a spitting vaiper,so dont try me,i dont care who you are,i sabi trash person oo.aint in for men playing kids angry
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2009
Stop running your mouth like a Parrot cool
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Moonstone(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
I watched this vid last week. I am not disappointed at all. All I'm doing is praying for the release of Gbono fele. I can't wait to see that and then maybe fall in love. I love this video in the beginning. Last time I saw a Walkman was in the 90s.

Don Jazzy and his crew are doing very well.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
khanye y u dey answer the fool
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2009
tosinaded@:

khanye y u dey answer the fool

I wonder why NL let dudes
like him register cool.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
dplo:

Then about the ikechukwu issue,he is just a parasite,he loves attaching.i dunno if he has threw away his self pride to the dogs,even though they are friends there should be limit,the storm CEO,complained about it,the man ask ik if he wanted to drop his contract with storm,cause tete a tete with the mo hits is getting too much,but he said no,that they were just doing collabos and don jazzy he's probably producing most of his songs.and that was how the orangutan head whooping looking dude was smilling in close to you video,with his hammer horror head in some funny looking pilot suit,i wonder whats wrong with the guy,playing boy boy for them SID,PRINCE AND WANDE COAL,dbanj and don jazzy out of it cause them fit be him papa, IMAGINE

shameless liar
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ tosin

you too dey mind the fool ni grin grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by dplo(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2009
@khanye and tosindeda
you this lunatic duo,i knew it,i knew there should be something that makes you both this compatible,but never knew you people are sick upstairs.i wasnt talking to you,i know the person on this tread that am having this personal gruge with,not you snivelling fuckers.
but you loony lunatics should thank your inability to be internet connected in your crooked house,cause i know you people always have to go cybers to get naughty and playing nuisance to other NL members,if not i would have baked your cube shaped ass for you.but i still want to be reserved though. grin cheesy
@tosindeda
you dey call me fool she,who sounds like a fool?,people like you never learn,i wonder what you are still doing here,i remebered 2 weeks ago when you were crying all about like a yoruba fairy all because you were banned because of your rude manners and obdunity.i even begged on his behalf not knowing he is a baboon in an human skin.KNEE JERK lLIBERAL grin
@khanye i dont have have anything to say to you,i no know you,probably you are just being a brought up,but let me tell you,its better you keep your mouth shut,so that you dont get butched.JERK WAD cheesy grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tRoOE(f): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2009
Dbanj = garbage
What up with the naked chicks lipsrsealed, shey dey think say na abroad dem dey abi
Terrible video, wack song
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Moonstone(f): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2009
tRoOE:

Dbanj = garbage
What up with the naked chicks lipsrsealed, shey dey think say na abroad dem dey abi

Trooe, how dare you? angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue What is wrong with you and D'banj?
I think he's one of the better ones in Naija crazily enough.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by MrCrackles(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2009
Dbanj is a sack of rotten onions!

Arrow!!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Moonstone(f): 12:54am On Feb 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Arrow!!

BLASPHEMY! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Crackles, did he take your girl?
Confess!
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by MrCrackles(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2009
Moonstone:

BLASPHEMY! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Crackles, did he take your girl?
Confess!

Nah, a gazillion of him wont have my missus winking at him! grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Moonstone(f): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah, a gazillion of him wont have my missus winking at him! grin
have you seen the vid?
Something tells me you two have a raging feud over some girl.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tRoOE(f): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2009
Moonstone:

Trooe, how dare you? angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue What is wrong with you and D'banj?
I think he's one of the better ones in Naija crazily enough.
lol no vex madam, shey na your bf be that grin tongue
The guy na trash jare, very annoying thing, so full of himself
ahah better ke, abeg i will take shank over him
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by ikamefa(f): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2009
i really don't like all his gra! gra on stage grin

but erhmmmmmmmmmm tongue undecided undecided i love the song! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by MrCrackles(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2009
Moonstone:

have you seen the vid?
Something tells me you two have a raging feud over some girl.

I didnt bother myself, i dont do songs like that anyway

He will run down soon with all the gra gra!!

Dey ponce around like person wey dem inject with tranquilizer
! angry grin tongue
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Moonstone(f): 1:03am On Feb 19, 2009
tRoOE:

lol no vex madam, shey na your bf be that grin tongue
The guy na trash jare, very annoying thing, so full of himself
ahah better ke, abeg i will take shank over him

Not just my bf oooo, serious husband! We got engaged last night.  grin grin
I just think he's not that bad.
Comparing him to shank is bad now! Ah ahn. Why not say Pasuma has nothing on him? Hisssssss. . . LOL - you're gulping hatorade jare.  
ikamefa:

i really don't like all his gra! gra on stage  grin

but erhmmmmmmmmmm  tongue undecided undecided i love the song! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly! The song is very nice.

@ Crackles, LOL! Now I know what it is! You're so sad that he's the koko master and not you.
The video is nice, check it out. At least he'll run down as a millionaire and with a lot of fame.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by tosinaded(m): 2:16am On Feb 19, 2009
dplo:

@khanye and tosindeda
you this lunatic duo,i knew it,i knew there should be something that makes you both this compatible,but never knew you people are sick upstairs.i wasnt talking to you,i know the person on this tread that am having this personal gruge with,not you snivelling fuckers.
but you loony lunatics should thank your inability to be internet connected in your crooked house,cause i know you people always have to go cybers to get naughty and playing nuisance to other NL members,if not i would have baked your cube shaped ass for you.but i still want to be reserved though. grin cheesy
@tosindeda
you dey call me fool she,who sounds like a fool?,people like you never learn,i wonder what you are still doing here,i remebered 2 weeks ago when you were crying all about like a yoruba fairy all because you were banned because of your rude manners and obdunity.i even begged on his behalf not knowing he is a baboon in an human skin.KNEE JERK lLIBERAL grin
@khanye i dont have have anything to say to you,i no know you,probably you are just being a brought up,but let me tell you,its better you keep your mouth shut,so that you dont get butched.JERK WAD cheesy grin

do urself a favour and go hang urself undecided
and end ur misery grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by BloodShed1: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Arrow!!

Alie

D'Banj is anything.

The subject matter in his songs are played out and he cant sing for shit. I guess to Nigeria its something new though. Naija still has a looooong way to go.

I'm tired of the garbage they listen to in this country jheeeez.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by khanye(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2009
dplo:

@khanye and tosindeda
@tosindeda

Hiss. . . . . . . . You cant even write gud english tongue.
Stop wasting your time typing all this nonsense
votre père est malade en haut cool
Ko ni da fun e cheesy
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by funkybaby(f): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2009
tRoOE:

I agree

Too much boobs, tummy and legs on display.

Judging his popularity with naija kids, this is not the kind of naija musical video I would be glad to see my baby sis or any kid
watching.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Luvpolis(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2009
Dat video is simply cool, i luv it.
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by lalaboi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
you guyz sef. . . . . .

I mean. . . . . This is Dbanj we talking about. . . . . ."grin'BANJ". . . . . . .

What do you expect . . . . . .? Thats what he sings about. . . . .Omo ti step up from "mobolowowon!" Theres nothing wrong with the sexy video jare. . . .

Kids will learn whateva bad thing they wanto learn from friends. . . .not from videos jor. . . . .

as for tro0e, she has always been a dbanj hater  grin. . . . . . . . lemmie as you a question. . . .have you ever been to a beach b4? lol
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
NICE VIDEO. . . Nothing wrong with D'banj mehn! Y'all should stop hating! wink
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by dplo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
wosh,i knew this fools would have replied.just busy
@TOSINDEDA
MISERY,lol.this guy is so funny,i havent got any mysery,am not physically challenged,aint having any problem with my emotions,no dealings with poverty,mentally am good,no source of suffering.so what are you talking about?
you are the one with the misery,your misery is being a pain in everyone's butt down here,you think jumping on people's neck will get you fame,yeah.it will but much of enemity.abeg wake up,me dey mature pass you.but if you cant,do ur self a favor,sip some shaving cream mixed with milk or better yet
BAN YOURSELF,and stop crying about.OOPS cheesy winkLOL

DONT WORRY I WILL DEAL WITH YOUR DISCIPLE SEPERATELY,DUMMY grin
Re: Dbanj Suddenly Video: Exclusive. by dplo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
@khanye
oh sorry,MR BARBARA BLACKBURN.the fastest and accurate typer in the world,mumu.those words hit this thing badly,dummy dude even curse me,o ti dafun mi already.you need to see me,i dont even need to tell you the type of car i ride.you should check yourself out,and stop playing around on internet,you gatto move on and stop playing boy boy in here.since you dont understand those hot words,i will have to come down to your leave,baby boy.
@ READERS FROM ON SET
see me see wahala,look at this thing am trying to talk senses into,he is playing a follower to this tosindad or whatever,but i wonder what else would be the end of two blind men leading each other,if not falling into an unrevealing pit ahead.lol.but the guy they curse,well i will just shake that off,i understand he is still a brought up, he s not matured yet inrespective of his age,people that were form by incubators are never too hard to recognise,they always go about with that smelly premature habits,but dont worry you have people like me here.you can always rely on us to talk senses into you.i am here to catch my fun,get gisted and talk some sense into undergrown ups like you,if necessary.
@ khanye- so baby boy,stop playing around,you will get hurt,wisen up.you will get nothing from being an attacher,dont play boy boy,ok, a word is enough for d wise, cheesy wink even your chairman no they front like you,why you come dey like this.i sorry for you
but if you still want to curse more,KEEP IT COMING BRO. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus / Olamide Badoo Shows Off His Girlfriend / Download Rexxie – Foti Foyin (instrumental) Ft Zlatan X Teni X Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.