Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party (2272 Views)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Wise Word From The Elders To Psquare...read...loolz / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by Temmyturpe(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
While growing up, Party Rice were the best food around especially jollof rice.

There was always something about this party rice, they tasted different from the ones we cook at home.

Unlike now, everyone knows the recipe and all of that, I could send you a plate if you want.

1 Like

Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by Onyi42(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
k
Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by Behira(f): 6:38pm On May 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by winetapper: 6:59pm On May 18, 2015
Nah exactely this kind moment my mum de always Bleep up
Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:12pm On May 18, 2015
And ur mum come send u go carry something for house, and jollof don finish before u return
Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by Temmyturpe(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
And ur mum come send u go carry something for house, and jollof don finish before u return

Na to vex return the item remain. Funny
Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by mentorandfriend(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2015
My mum? Ifa hear! No preferential treatment.
Re: Photo!!! (loolz)when You Hear Your Mom Is In Charge Of The Menu Menu @ A Party by olu77(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
mentorandfriend:
My mum? Ifa hear! No preferential treatment.

Even my mum, she is for everybody and for nobody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Conversation Between Oyibo And Naija Kid. Pics! / Funny Jokes By El Vicker, The Hottest Rapper In Owerri (nigeria) (photos) / Quick Lies Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.