Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen (717 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen by awesomep(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cMqOx_abSOw/VVojjl5AjqI/AAAAAAAACeg/I68qLn9en7U/s320/1.jpg[/img]
Her resplendent white dress says it's her wedding day, but the sadness etched on her face does not.
For this teenage bride has been forced to marry an ally of Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov after apparently being threatened with kidnap if she did not comply.
Kheda Goilabiyeva, 17, looked despondent and at one point wept during the ceremony in the Chechen capital Grozny as the fearsome Kadyrov watched on from the crowd.
She was asked three times whether she wanted to marry 47-year-old police chief Nazhud Guchigov – who already has another wife – before finally and reluctantly responding yes.
More pictures after the cut....
Re: Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen by kilokeys(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2015
very sad...

life isnt candy crush.. u cant replay a stage in ur life..
Re: Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen by Truth24(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2015
Islam!
Re: Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2015
Truth24:
Islam!
Truth24:
Islam!
Truth24:
Islam!
Mmmmmm
Re: Tears On Her Wedding Day As Teenage Was Forced To Marry A Polygamous Chechen by DuchessLily(f): 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
Eh yah!!! Mtsweee

I can't say I Knw how u r feeling dear girl, but I sure can feel d pain and sadness on ur pretty face... #ALLizWell

(1) (Reply)

Hall In Abuja / This Is A Tragedic Bull Festival 2015 (must See Photos) / Photos From Felabration 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.