Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Pension Is Been Threatened - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Pension Is Been Threatened (624 Views)

MMM Saga: Mavrodi Threatened By A Frustrated Nigerian / N1.16tn Pension Fund Meant For Infrastructure Idle – Pencom / Who Is The Best Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pension Is Been Threatened by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2015
Plz any informed nairalander shud please advice me on this matter.where I worked b4, I was opportuned open a pension acct with stanbic ibtc in 2011 after my resignation I went 2 apply 4 25percent of my money 2 my greatest surprise I was told dat my biometric data was nt complete dat includes my passport,signature and oda information.to d best of my knowledge all dis info where provided.plz someone in d house shud advice me on how to go abt dis matter. I wish 2 take stanbic 2 court but iam open 2 advice from fellow nairalanders.kevinedum@gmail.com
Re: My Pension Is Been Threatened by somziency: 8:09pm On May 18, 2015
What did they say is the way forward? Have they confirmed that you have no money with them? It is only on that basis can you think civil action. You also need to get your former employer involved to know where the problem is from.
Re: My Pension Is Been Threatened by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 18, 2015
somziency:
What did they say is the way forward? Have they confirmed that you have no money with them? It is only on that basis can you think civil action. You also need to get your former employer involved to know where the problem is from.
Yea I have money there but the problem is that I can't access it and there reply is not helping the issue

(1) (Reply)

Project Funder Needed / Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. / Looking For A Nigeria Based Agro Products Export Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.