Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Please Kindly Assist Me My Window 8 Unable to boot to Window - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Kindly Assist Me My Window 8 Unable to boot to Window (501 Views)

Upgrading From Window 8.1 To Window 10, Is It Safe? / How To Boot To Safe Mode In Windows 10 / I Need Help On How To Activate My Window 8.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Assist Me My Window 8 Unable to boot to Window by fetty2008: 9:57pm On May 18, 2015
Please, am in a village called LAFIAGI in Kwara state for official assignment, my laptop was working fine suddenly am unable open any app (hang). And I decided to restart the system. When restarted it refuse to boot to Window and write error message. Kindly, help me. I get one file upload and is very important..

Re: Please Kindly Assist Me My Window 8 Unable to boot to Window by adetwin(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2015
Your hard drive or OS is the problem we could not see the error msg clear.... We can help fix it, your location?

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Laptop Core I3 @ Ilorin / Window 7 Activator. / In Urgent Need Of A UK/US Used Laptop!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.