Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,897 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho (2585 Views)

~real Madrid Win La Liga After 4 Years~ / Real Madrid Will Pay Sunday’s Opponents Malaga €1m If They Win La Liga / Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho by Segadem(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
Segadem:
Thank u my bro.that's what I've been saying, it's only in laliga u will see a team with over 90 points and yet not winning the league, and see the the relegated teams with 20 points where is the competitiveness?
Chelsea is with 84 points now they are champion while real Madrid with 89 points being a looser ,show me a league in this world with 89 points and yet not a winner,it can only happen in laliga.
Bayern win league with 72 points
Chelsea win league with 8³ points
juventus win with 76 points
PSG win with 77 points,and I can on & on with lists these are the league where everybody can rub shoulder with the called so "Giants",it's only in laliga u will see a team scoring 9:1 ,7:0, 8:0, 8:2, 6:1 ,go and see the relegated team CORDOBA having just only 20 points in 37 matches,even a relegated team in Nigeria premier league can not get as low as that ,as some ppl will say is the best league

LA liga is a two horse race league S I M P L E.
Re: Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho by Xzbit91: 10:20am On May 19, 2015
boss1310:
yet with your tough premier league team you couldn't beat athletico madrid,spanish teams dont make champions league and uefa finals for nothing.premier just have the edge due to marketing and better pay not in football
dont mind them, spanish teams be dominating ucl and europa league like kilode. Where the evertons and tottenhams when their mate in laliga (sevilla) be trying to win europa back to back?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho by Xzbit91: 10:22am On May 19, 2015
Segadem:
Bayern win league with 72 points
Chelsea win league with 8³ points
juventus win with 76 points
PSG win with 77 points,and I can on & on with lists these are the league where everybody can rub shoulder with the called so "Giants",it's only in laliga u will see a team scoring 9:1 ,7:0, 8:0, 8:2, 6:1 ,go and see the relegated team CORDOBA having just only 20 points in 37 matches,even a relegated team in Nigeria premier league can not get as low as that ,as some ppl will say is the best league

LA liga is a two horse race league S I M P L E.
how many points derby county and watford carry relegate?
Re: Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
Baddestguyp, krasid, usbcable, sebod, dmdcad Make ona see matter oh, all this epl fans ehn
Re: Real Madrid And Barcelona Can Win La Liga Without Trying - Mourinho by usbcable(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Baddestguyp, krasid, usbcable, sebod, dmdcad
Make ona see matter oh, all this epl fans ehn

I really dont like talking about one league being better jare.

MY VIEW;
EPL has the club sides not being too distant to each other in compatitiveness unlike la liga where Real and Barca are way better than the rest due to the calibre of players playing for both clubs.

However, due to the strenght of both teams and their abilities the teams in la liga will most times defeat EPL teams due to them having faced way better opposition in Real, Barca and (ATM, Sevilla and Valencia).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 / Home Of Draw Match 100% / World's 30 Highest-paid Football Coaches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.