Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Rap Hook In BURSTED By H.o.dgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Hook In BURSTED By H.o.dgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes (553 Views)

Why Are Most Upcoming Naija Artistes Wack / 5 Most Commonly Abused/over-used Words By Naija Artistes In Their Songs / Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rap Hook In BURSTED By H.o.dgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes by AliceDora: 11:55pm On May 18, 2015
"Why in God's name will an artistes , in the midst of all our lively and kicking musicians, say he has a crown of music on his own head?, it's weird", I said to my friends. We just over heard the song while were leaving the club with our dudes. So my bf excused himself to return to the DJ and enquire who the artiste is....guess that guy H.O.DGreat... no words till I hear the song" was what I told myself. Then we Googled it- BURSTED by H.O.DGreat

This guy is good. The way the rap went, the rhyming. The simile and metaphors according to our literature teacher then . .....he said.... My Flow 's got power, forget kanji dam. ...he said " fowls get wings but can't fly over flyover plus plenty punchlines wey my guy de like hear. My bf and i , we like good rap music, clear and understandable ones. For me H.O.DGreat, u tight.

I think he says crown on his head cos he sings well too...sang Champions. Before you say he is not king of music in Nigeria, pls listen to BURSTED first.

Re: Rap Hook In BURSTED By H.o.dgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes by Nobody: 6:12am On May 19, 2015
well, music is a game every artist play to outshine one another. pls tell or write to hodgreat dat 4 him to outshine d current masters, he has to put more music materials n efforts out there to lay claim. its only upcoming rappers dat brag such unclaimed position at jst d release of 1-5 tracks. what ordinary modenine is doing n putting in his efforts so far as of last count, 8 albums n several singles n featurings still d guy no brag at all.
Re: Rap Hook In BURSTED By H.o.dgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes by AliceDora: 7:12am On May 20, 2015
U mean sometime, he won't brag again? For me i think he may still brag since the whole music stuff has been going well for him. On facebook, I heard he once won Blackberry Rap Award, even Nokia. i just want to watch out for hodgreat, his claim maybe serious.

Besides here's the song : http:///YycF1erw97

(1) (Reply)

Workout With Ice Prince Zamani And Wizboyy / NEW MUSIC!: P.O.R.N Freestyle By Trhymesz (@trhymesz) / Tribute To Dagrin, 6 Years After. *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.