Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I (2143 Views)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. / Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Precious007(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2009
Help me oo,my 18yrs old girl is producing milk [sub][/sub]
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Dubstic: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
Guy,
ask her she just committed d and c. since she has not given birth to a child.
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by harry2009(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
oh guy this na the time to relax and rejoice. this na the free gift of nature. oh boy suck the milk that one double enjoyment you go suck and Bleep. double enjoyment uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lahhhhhhhh tongue
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Ademosh(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2009
Hello,ask her to go for medical check up that may be due to hyperprolactinaemia which may predispose her to infertility later in life.Is dia blurring of vision?Never worry just advise her to go for checkup!
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by MrCrackles(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2009
POSTER

If she is producing milk, why fret or worry yourself?

There is an opportunity for you to make money, so figure it out!
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Okijajuju1(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

POSTER

If she is producing milk, why fret or worry yourself?

There is an opportunity for you to make money, so figure it out!

COWBELL our milk!! grin
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Kx: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2009
Ademosh:

Hello,ask her to go for medical check up that may be due to hyperprolactinaemia!

Nawa for medicine o oh,long and big oyibo for every sickness!
Quite frankly,your comment is insightful
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by MrCrackles(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2009
Okija_juju:

COWBELL our milk!! grin

I guess you just gave the poster a clue of what i am talking about! grin cheesy
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by ficoram(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2009
hey!that is funny!.i'm only joking what happened to ur g/f is a common thing among women it's called galactohea it's usually caused by a pituitary adenoma.she may likewise be having ceasation in herw menses or abnormal menstral flow.other likely causes are use of sex steroids,antidepressants,oral pills,excessive nipple stimulation e.g sucking!!.you should advice her to c a doctor.cheers
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by ficoram(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
hey!that is funny!.i'm only joking what happened to ur g/f is a common thing among women it's called galactohea it's usually caused by a pituitary adenoma.she may likewise be having ceasation in herw menses or abnormal menstral flow.other likely causes are use of sex steroids,antidepressants,oral pills,excessive nipple stimulation e.g sucking!!.you should advice her to c a doctor.cheers

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by skfa1: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2009
O Yes, we fit dey make money from here my guy, I get 5 jerrycan for my house i go bring am and we go dey produce milk  grin
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by sweetmum(f): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
Precious007:

Help me oo,my 18yrs old girl is producing milk [sub][/sub]

seek medical advice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by sunnym(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
Poster, did she know or only you that noticed it? Pls advice her to see doctor immediatl.
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by UNLEASHED(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Poster
Then why worry?
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Precious007(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2009
Thanks guys, but any one with a better solution should mail me at (obilorchidiebere@yahoo.co.uk).u guys does know how afriad i am 2 even touch her
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by chyk91(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
my guy, dont be scared its something that occurs in a few percentage of women, she is 18, so its normal especially during her menustruation period. i av forgotten the name its called but its not milk, rather its a yellow or creamish substance, it cant be milk because her mammary lobules av not started lactating. but if u are scared, go to a doctor, but i know its not serious.
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by onikunkewu(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2009
kudos to all that contributed medically for helping this young man out . Thanks for being there. more grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by onikunkewu(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2009
kudos to all that contributed medically for helping this young man out . Thanks for being there. more grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by intanetpro: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2009
duno wat 2 say but i can jst advice u guys go 4medications hum
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Precious007(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
Infact i dey feel u guys, most of my friends say she has either taking in or aborted before in dat case i should say gud bye 2 her.
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by TOLABABE1(f): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2009
I Wonder why some people are just useless, they refuse to utilise the sense organ that control reasoning, a brother came online to seek for advice, instead of the blockheads to keep quite if they've got no advice to give they were creating nuisance.

anyway my bro's, if u throughly luv ur chic and u know she luvs u too, the best u cld do for her is tell are to seek medical attention in a very polite and stand by her in her quest for solution.

ONE LUV
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by uyimen: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2009
You are the cause of her problems.Pls stop sucking her breast, when you do so,you are exciting the nerves of the nipples ,who in turn sends a message to the brain .the brain interpretes its that the girl is breast feeding,and then induces the lactating hormone to start producing milk. ie you have confused her body mechanism.See a doc to admis., drugs to revise d confused system.
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by chyk91(m): 1:55am On Feb 28, 2009
@ poster,
no mind dem, u cant suck milk out of a person dt has not taken in. The substance she is secreting is probably colostrum, but d problem here is colostrum is secreted b4 birth or shortly after birth, so i advice u find out if she is pregnant, if she is isnt den see a doctor, its probably one rare case. Good luck
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2009
@poster, have u been suckling her breast nipples b4?
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by Precious007(m): 6:30am On Mar 02, 2009
Thanks Tola_Babe, i dey feel u guys.i need ur e-mail address so u can enlighten me more on dis issue. Guy why do u say i'm d cos? Mail me at (obilorchidiebere@yahoo.co.uk)i will be glad 2 read ur mail.
Re: I'm Dating A Girl 4 A Longtime Recently I Notice Dat Milk Is Coming Out Of Her Breast,i'm Confuse I by chyk91(m): 4:14am On Mar 05, 2009
U r nt serious abt dis post

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Near A Cell Phone: What You Need To Know / Doctors And Medical Professionals In The House, Please Help My Friend Out / How To Take Care Of Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.