Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards (15296 Views)

BET 2017: Wizkid, Tekno, Davido Nominated For Best International Act Africa / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? / A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by ChristyG(f): 11:22am On May 19, 2015
Yemi is still a one hit wonder,nothing special.even whizkid too sef(is becoming boring).aka or fally ipupa should win it

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by vecman22(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2015
Wizkid all d way
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2015
phayvoursky:
KISS DANIEL NO DE THERE

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO HIS NEW SINGLE "LAYE"
that song dope pass woju...I tell u... I cant get tiréd of the "smile for me,baby smile for me"
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by ola1982(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2015
Go girl yemi alade my favorite
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Damikevin(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2015
Naija no go win that thing this year Joor. What serious songs the two of them dan put out wen deserve BET, wizkid might have the upper hand over yemi, Sark sef no do much this year. AkA could get lucky.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by phayvoursky(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2015
Ipledge:
that song dope pass woju...I tell u... I cant get tiréd of the "smile for me,baby smile for me"

I TELLS YOU. THAT GUY NA MUSIC HIMSELF.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Petra23(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2015
Doh i would want Yemi Aladi to win dis, but then,AKA is stronger and better...All the best to 'em
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Petra23(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
Petra23:
Doh i would want Yemi Alade to win dis, but then,AKA is stronger and better...All the best to 'em
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2015
phayvoursky:

I TELLS YOU. THAT GUY NA MUSIC HIMSELF.
i almost spoil my ear drum previous week, i put thé song in repeat for three days straight
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by darmys(f): 11:32am On May 19, 2015
Big ups Naija
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Damikevin(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2015
phayvoursky:
KISS DANIEL NO DE THERE

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO HIS NEW SINGLE "LAYE"
person wen neva collect him first indigenous award you dey put am for BET. Patoranking is bigger than K daniel dem no putam u dey call woju.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by mydex93(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2015
Go Yemi go Yemi Go...#singing#... it's Yemi alade all d way..i pray she wins... wizkid been singing trash 4rm time immemorial
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by bluesky2: 11:52am On May 19, 2015
TAEKWONDO1:
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND
REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM
LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST
LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 26K. CONTACT
08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN
So na 26" u wan sell for 26k abi, philips for that matter embarassed
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by pomporiking: 11:53am On May 19, 2015
When would african artist grow a pair and stop going for this garbage
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Larynx(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2015
[size=15pt]NA GOSPEL MUSIC HE DEY SING NAH............ MTCHEWWWWWWW[/size]
RobinHez:
abeg wetin wizkid dey sing sef...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by iheanyi40(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2015
wizzy all d way
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by colored(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2015
ChristyG:
Yemi is still a one hit wonder,nothing special.even whizkid too sef(is becoming boring).aka or fally ipupa should win it
one hit wonder? tangerine, kissing, and taking over you say hi
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by ayorhmeeday(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
whisky cannt win awards with the shit wey e dey sing nwadays....maybe when he ups his game, den he can start winnin awards baq
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by ChristyG(f): 12:06pm On May 19, 2015
colored:
one hit wonder? tangerine, kissing, and taking over you say hi
yes she is a one hit wonder.how are tangerine and kissing hit songs?everybody knows johnny,all the songs she has been releasing after johnny is not half as big as johnny
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Mcowubaba: 12:07pm On May 19, 2015
AKA.... Sarkodie....
It will be between this 2 people... I may be wrong though!!!
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by weedfada(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
AKA should get this one. Dude be reppin the game well on all levels... So happy for dej loaf tho, 3 nominations in the bag. Hope she gets atleast one and put a smile on Detroit.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by colored(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2015
ChristyG:
yes she is a one hit wonder.how are tangerine and kissing hit songs?everybody knows johnny,all the songs she has been releasing after johnny is not half as big as johnny
they may not be half as big as the monster hit Johnny, but they are still hits. in that sense she's not a one hit wonder
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by bakynes(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2015
My Man C. Breezy together with Big ass Nicki Minaj has the highest Nomination for BET award with 6 nominations each. Wizkid fit win coz na last year music them focus on but AKA get swag pass any African rapper am giving it to him.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Akbee(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2015
phrezzz:
AKA from SA is a strong contender, Yemi Alade is favourite to win it. whoever wins best artist at the MTVbase african award wins the BET.

Airmark Seun front page.
that dude raps like he was born to do it.he's got nice tracks like mistake,run jozi go,dope which are my favourites..
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Akbee(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
I think AKA has a stronger chance of winning it. Weeeeezy too, Yemi makes good music, and has a great ass Hmmmmm So...

AKA 40%

wizkid 30%

Yemi Alade 30%

grin
wizzy came out with a couple of good tracks..I guess he stands a better chance of winning it back to back.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by KingTom(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2015
Akbee:

wizzy came out with a couple of good tracks..I guess he stands a better chance of winning it back to back.
Yeah, I can't stop blasting 'sound it' from my car stereo grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by ChristyG(f): 12:55pm On May 19, 2015
colored:
they may not be half as big as the monster hit Johnny, but they are still hits. in that sense she's not a one hit wonder
ur opinion tho
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by Akbee(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah, I can't stop blasting 'sound it' from my car stereo grin
that songs rocks
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by KingTom(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
Akbee:
that songs rocks
It does grin.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by phrezzz: 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
Akbee:

that dude raps like he was born to do it.he's got nice tracks like mistake,run jozi go,dope which are my favourites..
His flows are drugs, i like Congratulate, All eyes on me. he should deal with his ego tho.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards by activefibre1(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2015
folabayo1:
Yemi ni jor Yemi ni jare She's definitely gonna win M not feelin wizkid lately undecided
becos he didnt marry u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtv Base, Trace Urban Conspire Against Nigerian Music. / INSTRUMENTAL: Olamide - Poverty Die (beat By Hitsound) / Tems' Performance At The MOBO Awards 2021 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.