Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? (1489 Views)

This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps / Scam/ Forgry At NIPOST Office, Who Do I Report To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? by ayindejimmy(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2015
A 28-year-old, Chantae Marie Gilman, from Washington, USA, has been arrested and charged after she admitted breaking into the home of a man in the dead of night and raping him, the Mirror UK reports.

Police say the horrified victim awoke to find Gilman who weighs nearly 16 stone, on top of him while holding his hands above his head

Gilman, a mother of three, admitted the attempted rape and assault charges but said she didn't know the victim and has no recollection of what happened, claiming she suffers from bipolar disorder and psychosis.

The victim told police he woke at 2 am to find Gilman, on top of him having sex, while holding his hands above his head.

He then demanded Gilman get off and leave, but she refused and told him to be quiet, according to the police report.

The man, whose identity is protected, then managed to wriggle free and kick her out of the apartment.

Later that day he visited the police station in, Seattle, Washington, before undergoing a full sexual assault examination, where officers extracted Gilman's DNA.

http://pulse.ng/gist/woman-charged-for-raping-sleeping-man-id3771925.html?utm_campaign=art-woman-charged-for-raping-sleeping-man-2015-05-18&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Re: Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2015
Nonsense.

Let her not even think of it.

I will report to civil defense, Nigerian army before police.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? by assmyer: 9:14am On May 19, 2015
Naughtysite:
Nonsense.

Let her not even think of it.

I will report to civil defense, Nigerian army before police.

Do you have access to the Nigerian army? BTW what has the army got to do with a civil disobedience case?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 19, 2015
assmyer:

Do you have access to the Nigerian army? BTW what has the army got to do with a civil disobedience case?

She weighs 16 stone.

That is heavy machinery.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders , Will you Report To The Police If This Lady Rape You? by ayindejimmy(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2015
Naughtysite:

She weighs 16 stone.

That is heavy machinery.
Do you need to be on top?
The only problem I'll have is when she stop raping me. Then I'll be forced to report

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Weird Experience In A Bus Today / PHOTO!!! Two Motor Boys Fall Down From Trailer At Ketu One Dies Instantly!!! / Man Exposes A Lady Stalking Him On Social Media (photos + Full Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.