Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing (3544 Views)

Skuki Vavavoom Posts Instagram Photo With A Penis Erection / Wizkid Posted Today On Instagram Of Being An HKN Family [SEE SNAPSHOT] / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Madonna has caused a commotion once again on Instagram.

This time, she posted a picture of a Jewish man about to kiss a Muslim man. She captioned it with an emoji and the hashtag #rebelhearts.

Fans argued the singing superstar was triggering people of faith, knowing they would be upset by the picture. Others said it was a positive message and should be celebrated.

'Islam doesn't support homosexuality and if someone doesn't like that then they don't have to be Muslim. Its that's simple,' one said.

But others argued: 'This is beautiful. Love should never be forbidden!!'
And another added: 'I don't understand all the ppl here say it's not possible I'm Jewish from Israel my boyfriend is

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/madonna-posts-instagram-of-gay-muslim.html

Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by Nobody: 9:52am On May 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by Nobody: 9:52am On May 19, 2015
See wetin this guys wan deny girls.
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by Sleekydee(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2015
let ISIS nab u oh....I no dey dis one oh!!!
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 9:53am On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
LOL
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 9:55am On May 19, 2015
Sleekydee:
LOL
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:02am On May 19, 2015
Madonna, this picture you are sharing there is God ooooo! grin
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by oppybouy(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2015
nolie, Isis is coming for you sad
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
Sleekydee:
lol
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 8:27am On May 20, 2015
oppybouy:
lai lai
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 10:53am On May 20, 2015
oppybouy:
ME B BOSS
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 3:35pm On May 20, 2015
jcmaiah:
lipsrsealed
y u spoil mouth
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by oppybouy(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2015
nolie:
ME B BOSS
loool. you get mouth like kettle
Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 9:45pm On May 20, 2015
oppybouy:

loool. you get mouth like kettle
forget na we dey here

1 Like

Re: Madonna Posts Instagram Of Gay Muslim And Jew Couple Kissing by nolie: 11:24pm On May 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
homo world is a crazy one

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State zip codes in Nigeria / Davido Pulls And Flings Soldier Who Flogged His Fans On Stage (video, Pics) / I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian' - EBSU Student Bitterly Reveals, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.