Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists (1370 Views)

Moses Simon's Sister, Hauwa Dies During Child Birth / Photos From Moses Simon's Traditional Marriage / Iheanacho, Simon, Awoniyi Called Up For U23 Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by abbeynism(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2015
I couldn't stop wondering while it used to take our Coaches long time to tap the usefulness in our players home and abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL6KutMd_18

Say something of this wonder lad.
Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by Chanchit: 10:11am On May 19, 2015
When you See a Nigerian player that Plays like Messi, letme know, but for a CR, sorry I can't waste my data on a player obsessed with personal glory.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by tizblink: 10:17am On May 19, 2015
For real this guy is talented. He surely needs to replicate all these during the world cup

#TeamNigeria
Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
I don't care much for individualism, team play trumps all.
Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 19, 2015
The guy is very fast on his feet, he uses both legs well, he can take on defenders and he has an eye for goals.

Wao, he will be very useful in the team. He loves to surge forward with the ball.

Pairing this guy with the attackers up front will augur well for the team. He will be very useful with the counter attack pattern of the team.

With the array of fast footed attackers that we have in the team, goals will keep rolling in..
Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by chusks(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2015
Chanchit:
When you See a Nigerian player that Plays like Messi, letme know, but for a CR, sorry I can't waste my data on a player obsessed with personal glory.
tongue

Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by lexyman(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
Daninya11:
The guy is very fast on his feet, he uses both legs well, he can take on defenders and he has an eye for goals.

Wao, he will be very useful in the team. He loves to surge forward with the ball.

Pairing this guy with the attackers up front will augur well for the team. He will be very useful with the counter attack pattern of the team.

With the array of fast footed attackers that we have in the team, goals will keep rolling in..

With Awoniyi hold up play , combine with this lad to take on defenders ,menh any defense will tremble .
Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by Segadem(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2015
Chanchit:
no more no less!
Re: Nigeria "Ronaldo" Moses Simon Amazing Skills, Goals, Assists by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
lexyman:

With Awoniyi hold up play , combine with this lad to take on defenders ,menh any defense will tremble .

I can't wait for the tournament to start proper.
I am like a kid waiting all day long for his mother to come home with the goodies she promised when she was leaving the house.. .

Lolxxxxx

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Betting Tips !!! Free For All (37 Odds) / The Moment Osimen Scored And Dis Man Placed His House Rent On Mali To Win / Join The Winning Group Naijabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.