Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Decorate The Status Bar Of Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Decorate The Status Bar Of Your Android Device (1063 Views)

How To Change, Customize Tecno, Infinix Android Phones Status Bar Without ROOT / How To Change My Font Nd My Status Bar / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Decorate The Status Bar Of Your Android Device by oshokay(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
Tired of your Android device's boring status bar colour? Well complain no more because there's an app that can help you change the background colors of your status bar to whatever you want, even using an image as the background. You're a girl and you prefer pink instead of the default black android status bar colour? Change it.. You love flowers? Use it as your status bar image.. Just google search color starus the Android playstore, install and you're read to go... See screenshots below...

source: http://oshokay..com/2015/05/color-status-android-app-that-changes.html

1 Share

Re: How To Decorate The Status Bar Of Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
nice cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UMI IRON, Umi IRON Man Is Coming !!! / I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice / Participate In Mtn Survey And Get 500 Naira On Your Mtn Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.