Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? (853 Views)

Nwakali Honored As MVP By Netherlands Prince In Presence Of Kanu / [PICTURES] 23 Stars Discovered During The 2009 FIFA U17 World Cup / Nigeria 2009 Fifa U17 World Cup Squad: Where Are They Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? by hkidola00(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
As it isnt news that nigeria's flag is green white and green, also it isn't a new thing to nigeria football world about age cheating in football...with lots of players expected to rise to stardom in d past like philip osondu, fatai atere, macaulay crisantus...e.t.c.....it came to my senses as to where sanni emmanuel could be, so i took a walk to wikipedia, but to my surprise, the last time he played with a club was in isreal some years back....further information as to his where about not provided...should we say a player that received mvp at nigeria 2009 has now been floored down, just like philip osondu in the very late 80's where he was signed by anderlecht,with anderlecht thinking he wud be for the future but 2years, he dropped from football and wot we heard was that he has become a cleaner in a belgium airport also selling african fabrics.....shuld we let dis greed of a thing contine.because a 40yr old portraying to be under17 is actually a big greed.....where is sanni emmanuel
Re: Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
d guy don loss......shikenan
Re: Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? by seankay(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2015
Me sef dey find am. Abeg holla at me wen u find am
Re: Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? by lordtosan(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2015
We should find him? Na we be Nigerian police? What is the work of the sss, custom etc? What are they being paid for?

Aren't countries like sweden etc cheating. Then you are talking about the giant of Africa where a 20years old man needs 40years experience to get employed! The cheating continues 2020.
Re: Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? by crownprince102: 2:05pm On May 20, 2015
He plays for Bietar Jerusalem in Israel.

(1) (Reply)

Play This Game With 179 Odds If You Need Money Today Sunday / Never Forget The Person Who Believed In You | C. Ronaldo's Lesson / Breaking: Manchester United's €55m Bid For Monaco Striker Anthony Marital Turned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.