Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. (727 Views)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
Help!!!! My infinix hot does not load google play, can't download pix on WhatsApp despite having 8 GB data.

experts pls, what can I do?
Re: Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. by Carlcaresophia: 10:01am On May 22, 2015
Tesiday:
Help!!!! My infinix hot does not load google play, can't download pix on WhatsApp despite having 8 GB data.

experts pls, what can I do?
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

In Abuja presently
Re: Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. by Carlcaresophia: 7:21am On May 23, 2015
Tesiday:

In Abuja presently
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Abuja: First floor, 16 Gwani Street, Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4(near king's care hospital), FCT, Abuja; + 234 8181176195
Thank you!
Re: Experts Help Me, My Infinix Hot Phone Is Faulty. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 25, 2015
ok Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Browse At A Cheaper Rate / See Reasons Why TECNO Mobile Might Not Be Losing To Infinix Mobile / Zombie Age 3 Game Android Solutions Tool Cash,coins APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.