Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

2015 Ribs Cracking Jokes. Ahahahaha...i Just Can't Stop Laughing. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2015 Ribs Cracking Jokes. Ahahahaha...i Just Can't Stop Laughing. (2321 Views)

Hahahahaha!!!! I Just Can't Stop Laughing.... Please Laugh With Me / Pictures That Gat Ya Ribs Cracking! / Fresh And Funny Pictures To Crack Your Ribs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Ribs Cracking Jokes. Ahahahaha...i Just Can't Stop Laughing. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2015
1) A man kills a snake and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess. The dad said, "Well it's what Mommy calls me sometimes." The little girl screamed to her brother, "Don't eat it. Its an asshole!

2) A teacher asked her students to use the word"beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, "We are all human beans."

3) A boy asks his father, "Dad, are cockroach good to eat?" "That's disgusting. Don't talk about things like that over dinner," the dad replies. After dinner the father asks, "Now,
son, what did you want to ask me?" "Oh, nothing," the boy says."There was a cockroach in your soup, but now it’s gone.

4) Q: Why did the boy eat his homework?
A: Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake

5) An old teacher asked her student, "If I say, 'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?" The student replied, "It is obviously past."

6) A science teacher tells his class, "Oxygen is a must for breathing and life. It was discovered in 1773." A hausa student responds, "Thank God I was born after 1773! Otherwise I would have died without it."
Re: 2015 Ribs Cracking Jokes. Ahahahaha...i Just Can't Stop Laughing. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2015
Nice grin

(1) (Reply)

When South Africans Complain About No Light..... Hilarious Photo Of The Day / FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? / My Landlord Just Did This Sign Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.