Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? (2280 Views)

What Is The 'worst' Grammatical Blunder You've Ever Come Across? / Some Funny Names You Can Ever Come Accross (PHOTOS) / Funny Picture Pose You Will Ever Come Across... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by 2truthmatter(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Its so funny how some people are
just so mean while naming their Wi-Fi, when you these funny names you will even be so scared to
connect your device to it..lolsss So lets have some fun as we take a
look at some funny names we might
have come across, checkout some
weird and funny name i saw below; * Connect and die * Connect make i see * Use and die * Go And Do Your Own sub Oya Nairalanders lets go drop
yours below…..
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by Israeljones(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Horny4U
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by 2truthmatter(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
LA click la death
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by Edwinmason(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
connect and die
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by dessywayne(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
VIRUSSSS
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by Collinz2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
"HACK IF YOU CAN" as wifi name. And the next morning it was "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED".
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by kollisin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Military zone keep off....
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by micochid(m): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2016
connect and die
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by lhawarl1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Boko haram
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Israeljones:
Horny4U
grin
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
pretty fly for a WiFi . I thought it was funny when I saw it
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by lhawarl1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
pretty fly for a WiFi . I thought it was funny when I saw it

pretty fly is the WiFi name?
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
lhawarl1:

pretty fly is the WiFi name?
'pretty fly for a WiFi'. .....was the complete name
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by lhawarl1(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Oh ok, deep fried
Re: FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? by queenhecate: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
the guy living on the second floor is a fool...... another name from a troublemaker friend. lol

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This On Your Way While Driving At Night? / Ugly Baby! / Kolomental Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.