Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What's The Best Diapers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Diapers? (5270 Views)

R. Brown Adult Diapers (large Size) In Large Quantity For The Cheapest Price Eve / Baby Diapers / NAFDAC Arraigns Chinese National Over Import Of Fake Diapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Diapers? by charismaticdave(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2015
I hear lots of people arguing about Diapers, from market women to nursing mothers. what's the best diapers, aside from the fact that not a diapers are pampers, people still categorise all diapers to be pampers.

for correction: Pampers is just a product name manufactured by PG. Other diapers like Mr. Charles, Dr. Brown are all products of other companies manufacturing Diapers.

people mix these together and classify them as one. Note that

Quality: when you talk about quality, it's not quantity. it's not characterised by numbers of diapers in a pack. this is just about the number of times it can be reused and how much it really works.

I bought a diaper for my baby some time ago and guess what, when the baby pooed, it was leaking as if there were no diapers at all.

It's not about how many are in a pack but how long it can last.

so for me Pampers carries the day. Pampers is the best.

what's your best diaper?
Re: What's The Best Diapers? by gustoville: 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
The problem we have with so many diapers in the market is their country of origin . Take a look at the poor quality diapers, you will notice that they are Chinese products. On the other hand, u don't blame the importers because our market wants cheap diaper.

Look for Gusto Baby Diaper. You can know the difference.

Re: What's The Best Diapers? by yimiton(f): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2015
From personal experience, I believe pampers and huggies are over-rated in Nigeria and most mothers are not open to try other bands. There are imitation huggies in the market, but even the original American ones suck sometimes. For me, I use Molfix now. The prices are very good and the quality is fantastic. It doesn't leak and no smell even when wet. They are available online on Konga, Kaymu and Jiji. They are all pay on delivery so you can see what you want to buy before you pay. It's as low as N1700 for a pack for 52 pieces for new born. It's made in Turkey by the way.

(1) (Reply)

Rexburn As The Art Of Jewellery Making / Ways To Increase Beard Growth Naturally / A Young Woman After A Failed Butt-enlargement Injection (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.