Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

GP, 8 Serious People Needed.. (newbies Excluded).. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GP, 8 Serious People Needed.. (newbies Excluded).. (630 Views)

I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria / 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company / Job Opportunity,positive People Needed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GP, 8 Serious People Needed.. (newbies Excluded).. by Importpro1(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
Hi Guys,
Good day,

This will be very short and explanatory,
Bear with me..

I Will need to purchase an Advanced Course Online but i will like it to be a group Buy,

I Mean a group of people gather money together and purchase it,

The Course is just $38,

Its not that i cnt buy it alone, but i have lots Of other expenses on my neck,
thats the reason why i need 8 of us to cotribute and get the course..

Also the course wil be of great use to everyone..
No Knowlegde is a Waste..
We have nothing to Loose..

We Need To Get The Course This Week..

For privacy and security reasons,
the name of the course and other details will not be posted here (will be revealed to the 8 serious people only)

If you are interested and ready for this,
Contact me via my Signature..

P.S: No abusive comments..

Thanks..
Re: GP, 8 Serious People Needed.. (newbies Excluded).. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 19, 2015
inbox me the course name let me know if its what I did be interested in.
Re: GP, 8 Serious People Needed.. (newbies Excluded).. by Importpro1(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
inbox me the course name let me know if its what I did be interested in.
Please try to follow instructions,
Ask any more questions via the contact details @ Signature.

(1) (Reply)

Childrens Tab.. With 30 Kids App / Newly Arrived Directly From The U.s Toyota Camry(spider) In Phc..view Pics. / Africa's Richest Woman Entrepreneur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.