Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Collection Of Certificates By UNILAG Msc Newly Convocated Graduants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collection Of Certificates By UNILAG Msc Newly Convocated Graduants (1925 Views)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Stop Laminating Certificates! / Full List Of Unilag Msc Prog For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Certificates By UNILAG Msc Newly Convocated Graduants by 2rutalk1: 3:25pm On May 19, 2015
Pls, who knows when UNILAG will start issuing certificates to the newly PG Convocated Students, precisely academic Masters Graduants. Anybody with reliable information should please reply. I am out of Lagos and I am in dire need of the certificate to enable me process my PhD admission. Thanks.
Re: Collection Of Certificates By UNILAG Msc Newly Convocated Graduants by Mudida: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2017
2rutalk1:
Pls, who knows when UNILAG will start issuing certificates to the newly PG Convocated Students, precisely academic Masters Graduants. Anybody with reliable information should please reply. I am out of Lagos and I am in dire need of the certificate to enable me process my PhD admission. Thanks.

I'm just tired of the school. What is now the essence of January convocatio if no result by February.

(1) (Reply)

Crises At Kings College Lagos / Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State / "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.