Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

"Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! (1923 Views)

Here Are The Worst 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study / 12 Easiest Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities And Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! by chris2pascal: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2017
1. MEDICINE

Medicine is a high in demand profession both in Nigeria and overseas.It is the science that deals with the practice,diagnosis,treatment and the prevention of diseases.Medicine comprises of a variety of health care practices to maintain and boost health by the prevention and treatment of illness.This course is arguably the best course to study both in Nigeria but can be difficult to get admitted by Nigerian tertiary institutions.It is the best academic career path to follow in life without thinking twice.You hardly see a jobless medical doctor but you see bunch of unemployed engineers on daily basis in Nigeria.Be wise,....Read More for 2 to 10 @ http://naijavitals.com/top-10-best-courses-study-nigeria-avoid-unemployment-must-read

Re: "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! by okawanyi(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
So true, Op: where are the others?
Re: "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! by Abee79(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
So, OP. You want me to click the link to your blog abi?
I look like mumu to you abi?

2 Likes

Re: "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! by Ademidd: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Its funny how u people made Up rubbish atimes. I don't blame u, I blame the government. Must we all be a doctor?? U tell someone u are studying social work, look as they will start shouting ha ha ha as if something entered their mouth...Op better stop posting rubbish.
Re: "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! by samwise99(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
I rep MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Army Day Secondary School Sobi Barracks, Ilorin,kwara State In Shambles. / Student Accommodation In Canada / UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.