Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. (695 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Tofade(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2015
Omo Alokwe, who lives inWoodchurch Road, West Hampstead, will ride from Land’s End (England) to Lagos, in Nigeria, in November to raise funds of about £20,000 for Medicine Sans Frontiers (MSF).He will start from Land’s End and ride to Dover where he will travel on the Eurotunnel to France and then onto Morroco and through Senegal, Mali and Togo before reaching Nigeria.

In Nigeria, Mr Alokwe aims to break the world record for the longest motorcyle ride in a single
country. Over 16 weeks, he will aim to cover 30,000 miles through the country, where he grew up.

“I’ve always liked travelling and I wanted to do something different and really challenge myself,” said Mr Alokwe. “I’ve been riding motorbikes for 18 years.

As a child I used to muck around on my friends’ bikes and when I was older I got my licence. I love the camaraderie between bikers, the freedom and the wind in my hair.”

Mr Alokwe said he has chosen to support MSF as it is not “politically or religiously-affiliated” and “just deals with human crises”.

“I’ve always admired the work of MSF for their selflessness. Anywhere there’s any problems in the world, they are there. They are one of the best organisations working in Africa. I’ve always wanted to do something like this so I thought I should come out of my comfort zone.”

Copied from www.mygiststation.com

Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On May 19, 2015
He should have trekked instead.

At least that's the trend in Nigeria now. grin
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by leshluap(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2015
at least this is challenging, and not doing it for political reasons. unlike those his brothers down here.
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 19, 2015
Thank God he is not trekking for any of those clueless Niccur
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Tofade(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2015
yes oo...i just dont understand those people trekking.I think its a sign of massive unemployment in this country because someone who has a job wont do such thing.What time does he/she has?
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by doreenvee(f): 4:06pm On May 19, 2015
The next person will swim from Nigeria to China to buy car spare parts.
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Pebcak: 4:10pm On May 19, 2015
this is getting crazy by the day
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by AfricanApple(f): 4:11pm On May 19, 2015
at least for good reasons
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Tofade(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2015
doreenvee:
The next person will swim from Nigeria to China to buy car spare parts.
Bae,that one far ooo. That's suicide.
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Yustash001(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
Tired of hearing this kind of news....
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by Yustash001(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2015
Tired of hearing this kind of news....Naija I troway yansh for una...
Re: Nigerian Biker Prepares To Ride From England To Nigeria. by doreenvee(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Tofade:

Bae,that one far ooo. That's suicide.

lol

(1) (Reply)

So I Just Feel Like........ / Kcee Hawks Recharge Card In Lagos Traffic – Photos / Nicole Scherzinger Talks Painful Split From Lewis Hamilton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.