Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers (48847 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
I know what he did is morally and scripturally wrong! But is it legally wrong? What will the police charge he for? Or did they arrest him to prevent him from being lynched? Pardon my ignorance pls!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by authority2006(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
aguiyi:
if you have been a worker in church or a leader of one of the service units then you will not blame this men of God sometimes.

some women are loosed, very loosed and they become more loosed when they see a man who is a leader in whatever capacity.

from chief driver to chief security officer, supervisor, home cell leader , managers , pastors and the list goes on.

a woman goes to church all the time including all night but cant preach to anybody or study the bible on her own. they cant even pray for themselves let alone pray for another person yet they have spouses who sometimes release offering and transportation for this church going.

when a mother and her 2 daughters are whores, what will be expected of the husband
In short, blame the victims. Just clap for yourself.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by liveth101: 6:33pm On May 19, 2015
mrborntodoit:
That pastor must be possessed by all the evil spirits he cast away in the past shocked

In Igbo language,we call this kinda greedy lover man " Ogbanne na nwa" but his own case would be "Ogbanne na umu ya"

grin grin grin
nwanne u too much with our language

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by GodblessNig247(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
fpeter:
Laughable

This is a serious issue of high level of immorality. What a randy pastor he is.God help us
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by CriticalThought: 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
"I found myself two months pregnant" - you have had two children in the past, how did you not see the signs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by GodblessNig247(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
Pastors pls stay away from my wife! If I catch u.... !
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by abubkhr: 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
May God help us avoid this sort of things.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by ojimbo(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2015
time to stop my wife from religious practices, if she cant be an atheist or agnostic. its over between us
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Decentdamsel(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
I no blame d pastor na d woman en daughters I blame

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Osamabinladin: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
Chai, but konji na bastard
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by mightycrown1(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2015
God's patience is too much that is why all these are happening. besides, this is the one we knew, 1000 and one of similar cases are still unexposed
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by voque: 6:58pm On May 19, 2015
This is insane!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
Na dis kain striker Arsenal FC need cheesy
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by donsteady(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2015
I just pray and hope this story is not true
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by ladyabadi(f): 7:05pm On May 19, 2015
I do not understand why the Nigerian police is involved. It not a rape or defilement matter obviously there was consent and the persons involved are all adults. Police must just get bail money by crook or hook.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 19, 2015
Person will just sit at home annd start designing rubbish fake news all to hit FP...

And some mumu go believe, in fact, waka!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2015
Women too dey pursue prophecy.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by bejeria101(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Next thing is that the devil made him do it.

Gullible pastors with gullible followers

Yep devil be grinding n rolling waist, otondo pastor and daft women,where did you see in the bible a pastor screwed anybody to get a miracle,women you amaze me na wa
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by fortunejum: 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
I dont have respect for them.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by haji56(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
na naieja poster now dont blame him blame the worshingpers ask them dem don domp una original church
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Emyogalanya: 7:53pm On May 19, 2015
Just one question did they said he raped them ? I wonder why the arrest what if he come claim they reduced him dont get me wrong its the women's fault o prove me wrong ur free na democracy we dey gullible indeed
Ezenwammadu:
Next thing is that the devil made him do it.

Gullible pastors with gullible followers
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by TopHand: 7:54pm On May 19, 2015
eleojo23:
How can people be so naive and gullible?
Listening to men of God does not mean that you throw away common sense. I think God made the brain for a reason.
Thank you my bro you see it every time, weak freeble minded people, I have come across these so called prophets men of God etc, I tell them to their face they dont control access to God, I dont need any middle man, I am not stealing anybody's money, and I not sleeping with anybody's wife so they should pls carry their trade some where else, they tell me oh this that we all need extra help etc, I tell them I dont need them, I am not asking, there was a time in my life when I needed help I turned to God and called on to him and he relented to me so why will I go and meet somebody to connect me to Almighty God, imagine somebody telling you to bring your money so he can anoint it, why? it is my money go and find yur own, if I am going to lose it the nature of business is risk, and this risk translates into profit when you manage it right, win or lose both are a learn process. Nobody should get me wrong there are people favoured and loved by Almighty God let me tell you right now these people are not motivated by wealth or fame, the most dangerous temptation of a true person of God is fame, real people of God run away from fame, it corrupts the heart, renders sincere intentions impure and promotes hypocrisy, wealth on the other hand should be earned, what you eat, give to your family, sleep and wear should be product of your handiwork, not from the offerings of the people you should not leech off what belongs to God, The truth is the favoured people of God all live simple lives, they eat well, dress well, live well, they are always grateful to God for what they have, they are aware life is short, the love and pandering of worldly wealth is an illusion propagated by Satan to blind mankind to the real purpose of his life.
People beware there are wolves out there, sometime ago I have confronted one person who was claiming to be what he is not, I knew him, I told him to shut his mouth, he can not be speaking in tongues when he has been sleeping with both married and unmarried women, Holy spirit and fornication can not live in the same vessel, I told him deceive the people when I am around.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:55pm On May 19, 2015
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by teekay213(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2015
wait o,he don dey sleep with dem since or na one night he score the hat trick?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Awwal1st(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2015
Pastors,.. They're all fake,, Pastor here, Pastor there,... God have mercy on you people and your churches... Mtcheeww Rubbish, everyone establishing church for business sake..
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by mustymatic(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
Redoil:
you people should stop giving pastors bad name
Hypocrisy of d highest order
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by emzila(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2015
That woman is not regretting her action. and to me, i think the woman knew what was going to happened at d so called all night program. She is quoted as saying that she and d pastor ENJOYED something or are my d only person that read dat portion of d story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by nnwniger: 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
YOU MUST BE NEW IN NIGER. ALL NIGHT PLAYERS, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by bestiyke(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
This is just the made public. There may be many more pregnant 4 de same man. Probably many more mother and duaghters. According to de story. It's 2wks maraton 9t vigil. Also the past. has run the church for about 5months. I believe he must have lay with more weman during the private prayer session of the 2wks vigil. And many more over the months. The police should find out. The power of the flesh. Dont know who to blem. The of God for yielding to the desire of the flesh or the mother and daughters for going turn by turn and yielding themselves as instrument in devil's hand. May God have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by easiest(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
Na so e go dey happen since you hv negleted d right and prescribed way by God and follow pastors that follows his own reasoning and imagination.
Find God and get peace.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by donJ2(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
IGBO KWENU I HAIL THEE!!!

cute bigot
Re: Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
Ndi beanyi owu ya ko na owuro yaa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.