Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism (17212 Views)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / 14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by 190theclown: 4:57pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you de swear for me ni?

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by ramdris(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Didn't start today.
Ok bros. hope un don vote today sha? Please look out for number 10......
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by yomzzy(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2015
JSS?? Cult?? Na wa oh. What is our society turning into. God help us
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 19, 2015
190theclown:

[size=38pt]ROTFL [/size]
cry cry cry tongue tongue
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by princefaculty(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
Cultism is becoming rampant not just in higher institutions but also in secondary, primary schools & in the street at home. With the spate of the sppread of this evil if something is not done urgently Nigeria will become home of cultism just like Italy, Mexico & likes.

#GodHelpUs

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by PidginYarns: 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
See children o undecided
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by sallyjegz(f): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
ajepako:
Blame it on Oshiomole

Instead of taking care of the kids,

Na cape Verde babe he dey toast

Thats the outcome

Ugly grandpa nigga forming big boy
so it now oshiomolee job to take care of the kids. Why didt you stop him from getting married to the lady.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by solastan: 5:01pm On May 19, 2015
Teach your child the way he should go then you will enjoy peace.Parents should prayerfully chastise their wards cos end time is approaching fast as never before.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Afrocatalyst: 5:02pm On May 19, 2015
Such is needed too in Imo and PH.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by aimuan(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Cultism A Way Of Living In Benin, from witchcraft to cultcraft..

*dodgingbottlesandstones*
ur comment is an insult to all the sensible nairalanders.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2015
aimuan:
ur comment is an insult to all the sensible nairalanders.
sorry I didn't mean to insult ur people..

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Otomania: 5:08pm On May 19, 2015
JingoOAU:
They should give all the cultists in Nigeria Amnesty and even establish Ministry of cultism in Nigeria so as to cater for the cultists who has repented
Seconded by me
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2015
Itz not like join the useless cult guarantees you become rich beyond imagination...
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by nwadiuko1(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well they have to be doing something against the Law for their arrest to be warranted.

Sadly there is no Law against cultism yet.

And they are also under aged to serve jail terms. So they'll definitely be released and the parents will be advised to watch them carefully.

The school may probably expel them.

Cultism in benin city is more than the four walls of the UNIVERSITY there. It's in every street and town.

So i'm not surprised. undecided

there is a law against belonging to any UNLAWFUL association..

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by delishpot: 5:10pm On May 19, 2015
Ok. They should sha hurry up and release the innocent ones among them without charging for bail.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by runz(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2015
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by SeverusSnape(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
There is seriously a load of obligations at stake as a parent.

I visited an old friend who happens to be the proprietor of a primary school somewhere in Lagos one day and the atmosphere there wasn't nice at all. The kids didn't give me a nice reception and when they all gathered together and started gossiping into one another ears staring at me at the same time, I knew something was terribly wrong. I knew it was time to leave and fast.
You should have stayed. grin
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 19, 2015
smoke them all ..from nursery school to all higher institutions and corners of the nation.. they are the bane of this society and let it serve as deterrent for others to realize how foolish it is to join or partake in such demeaning fallout called cultism with no meaningful direction, sense or representation...

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
Xbabangida:
Heard from a reliable source barcanista's son was also apprehended after a 2hr gun battle between the kids and the police. Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by CLEVABOY(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well they have to be doing something against the Law for their arrest to be warranted.

Sadly there is no Law against cultism yet.

And they are also under aged to serve jail terms. So they'll definitely be released and the parents will be advised to watch them carefully.

The school may probably expel them.

Cultism in benin city is more than the four walls of the UNIVERSITY there. It's in every street and town.

So i'm not surprised. undecided

You are a very big fool.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by handie(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
Proudly Edo..... We blaze the trail
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by yahrant140(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
Helkayklassic:
And people will be complaining that the cultist activities in Uniben and Ekpoma is too much, what do u expect? when they started at the age of 14 by the time they gain admission, they are veteran already.
smh, not all uniben students are cultist members, FYI i graduated from uniben in 2007!

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Ayjos10(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2015
na benin evytin for dey hapun

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Helkayklassic(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2015
yahrant140:
smh, not all uniben students are cultist members, FYI i graduated from uniben in 2007!

Easy boss, i didn't say all uniben students are cultist.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by pak: 5:52pm On May 19, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
There is seriously a load of obligations at stake as a parent.

I visited an old friend who happens to be the proprietor of a primary school somewhere in Lagos one day and the atmosphere there wasn't nice at all. The kids didn't give me a nice reception and when they all gathered together and started gossiping into one another ears staring at me at the same time, I knew something was terribly wrong. I knew it was time to leave and fast.

I really don't get your drift....

Are you insinuating that the primary school students wanted to attack you ? and what did your friend the proprietress do ?
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by ahamonyeka(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
Edo state and cultism infact fraternity is their birth right.

1 Like

Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by Gboliwe: 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
This news should alarm any right thinking adult!

Lord of Mercy! Jss students kwa?!

Tha number will surely triple if we test this on SS students and it will be uncountable for tertiary students. Na wa o! Oshomole! Are you there?! Abi you will form Shettima on this too?
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by ahamonyeka(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
yahrant140:
yes not all Uniben students are cultist but cultism is on the high side.I graduated from Uniben too but becos of cultism i ran away from the state.
Re: Benin Police Arrest 14 JSS Students For Alleged Cultism by sanomi002: 6:28pm On May 19, 2015
Mak dem leave dem na bad tin to join cult I was a baby german in my secondary school days na criminals dem be. I rep Igarra Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers / A Thief Explains How He Steals People's Valuables In Benin Clubs (Video) / Sergeant Collins Akpugo Declared Wanted By Abia Police Over Death Of 21-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.