Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Get The Ultimate Importation Guide For Just N1,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get The Ultimate Importation Guide For Just N1,000 (472 Views)

i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / Free: Ultimate Importation Guide Just For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Ultimate Importation Guide For Just N1,000 by Damey2011(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
SUPER DEAL....GET THE IMPORTATION GUIDE FOR JUST N1000.
I received mails from subscribers and people who complained that the N4,000 Price for the Importation guide is too high. Quoting one Mr. Falana. He said ''If I use N4,000 to buy the Importation guide how much will be remaining with me to start the Importation business''.
I laughed, because It's not my fault, I also bought at for N5,500 when I bought it. But after so many mails and all. I decide to put it at the price of N1,000 for just 8 days. Starting from Monday 18th, May 2015.

Want to start Importation from home with as low as N10,000 and receive your goods at home. This guide is for you. You get authentic sites that sell clothes, electronics, computers, phone spare parts anything you can imagine due to the presence of different sellers on the same site FOR RIDICULOUS prices. I mean it. RIDICULOUS prices. or why do you think i said you can start with as low as N1,000.

Follow the link importcheapnow. . For more info. or send an email to neefemee@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Need Buyer For My Polished Dark Body Black Tourmaline / A System That Creates Income For You Even When You Sleep? / We Need More Distributors, Application Is Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.