Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? (2376 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2015
please help me. ..my GIONEE p4 got hard bricked, pls what next to do?
Please kindly help me
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Welcome to the family of bricked phones... Wizard...

Do ya have CWM recovery installed on ya phone?
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
Welcome to the family of bricked phones... Wizard...

Do ya have CWM recovery installed on ya phone?
No bro sad
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
Get anybody near you that has a Gionee P4 too... So you can cioy his own boot.img

You will need to flash custom roms on both phones..

a brief tutorial on how to flash CWRM is below
https://forum..com/thread-41.html

Now take your SD card and insert into the other phone.. den boot into recovery mode.. Volume down + Poewr button....

Now go to backup on the options below.. den backup.....

now insert the sd card into ya phone.. boot into recovery mode too..(method 3) Then use the restore options....

Voiola,,, den reboort ya phone

If you cant get a P4 phone.. download the stock rom below

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BxMOvWNZK63NSGhLTTRTT2E5Tnc&export=download

Now you have the stock rom just Jump to Method 3
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
The phone was rooted and system upgrade pop up and I hit the upgrade button and the phone got bricked. ..
Below is possible method I had tried. .
GIONEE p4 stock rom fireware flashed.. Using flash stock tools
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2015
The phone is not indicating charging and is not booting to recovery mode anymore
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2015
JOSHUAEASY:
The phone was rooted and system upgrade pop up and I hit the upgrade button and the phone got bricked. ..
Below is possible method I had tried. .
GIONEE p4 stock rom fireware flashed.. Using flash stock tools

it seems the boot image is corrupted thats why it aint booting.. download the stock rom.. in my post above and try flashing it to ya phone
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
If the phone aint booting into recovery mode... Bros na there i go commot hand oh... My phone self dey d same situation embarassed
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
If the phone aint booting into recovery mode... Bros na there i go commot hand oh... My phone self dey d same situation embarassed
Gbese. ..
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by acenazt: 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
Why person go dey ask what next? Bro throw that phone away. Buy an M3 if u so love gionee.
Re: Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Nigeria’s First Mobile Cinema Smartphone Unveiled Infinix Hot 5 & HOT 5 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.