Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia (589 Views)

Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / Why Am I Getting Too Many PM'S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia by nortcentrallord(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
Australian PM Julia Gillardd said "Muslims, who are demanding Sharia law have been asked to leave Australia by Wednesday because Australia sees fanatic Muslims as terrorists. Each and every mosque will be searched and Muslims will cooperate with us in this process. All the Muslims who have migrated from other countries to Australia will have to adept and change themselves as per our country and not expect us to change as per them. If they are unable to do so, they are most welcome to leave Australia. A lot of Australian are worried that we may be insulting a particular religion.... but I assure the people of Australia that whatever is being done is for the betterment of Australia and its people. We speak English here and not Arabic or Urdu or any other Islamic language. So if you want to stay in our country you better learn to speak English. In Australia we believe in Jesus who is our God and we believe in God. Just because we believe in and follow Christianity and no other religion, does not make us Communal which is why you will find God's Pictures and religious books everywhere. If you have any objection to this, you are free to leave Australia and go anywhere else in the world. Australia is our land, our country and this is our culture. We do not follow your religion but we respect your sentiments which is why if you want to read Koran and offer namaaz, please do not create noise pollution by using speakers and reading out loudly. Please DO NOT Read Koran or offer prayers in our schools, offices or public places. You can do so in the quiet of your home or in a mosque which will not inconvenience us. If you have any issues with our national flag or national anthem or our religion or our lifestyle, kindly leave Australia at this very moment and never ever return back" get more information below.

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/11/australia/prime-minister-julia-gillard-australias-message-to-muslim-australians
Re: Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia by delishpot: 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
Good. Let all humans learn to respect their hosts.
Re: Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
Simply awesome.

The PM, with this action, will avert so many potential terrorist activities in his country in future.

As for those Igbo Imams in Abia state, wait until Biafra is realised before you are given same treatment.

1slam is like an HIV that if properly handled will not develop into a full blown AIDS just like the Australian PM is handling it now. undecided
Re: Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia by nortcentrallord(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
delishpot:
Good. Let all humans learn to respect thei hosts.

Very true. I think all leaders should come out and speak without fear or favor. Terrorism is evil and anything that supports it should be checked.
I just pity the peaceful ahmadiyya muslims. Well, even the radical muslims victimize them and don't see them as muslims.
Re: Australian PM Orders Radical Muslim Immigrants Out Of Australia by delishpot: 7:54pm On May 19, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Very true. I think all leaders should come out and speak without fear or favor. Terrorism is evil and anything that supports it should be checked.
I just pity the peaceful ahmadiyya muslims. Well, even the radical muslims victimize them and don't see them as muslims.

The thing tire me my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Out-of-school Children In The World / Did Adam Have A Belly Button? And What About Eve? / President Buhari Returns From AU Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.