Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,157 members, 7,957,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Last Christians(short Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Christians(short Story) (385 Views)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Christians(short Story) by phlio(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2015
ladies and gentlemen I will be starting a story tittled the last Christians.it a work of friction .....a gospel romantic story.pls no part of this story should be published in any form.....sit back and relax. ....brb
Re: The Last Christians(short Story) by phlio(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2015
Joshua.......The guy that never say word Dele............. The unknown guy jimoh............fanatic Muslim (dullest guy) dy &seyi........bad guys ifedola ...........most beautiful lady segun......... starmmar who wants to preach

these are the major characters in my story....a beg don't mind my English
Re: The Last Christians(short Story) by phlio(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2015
till now we don't know who or what dele is,some call him a ghost others call him angel some even went as far as calling him God but for me I think dele is.....before I start let me give you brief introduction.that is segun:a lover of church and God but a chronic starmmarer and that is ifedola: every guys crush and Joshua; he never say a word no one has ever heard him speak rumour has it that he was born without speaking.And dy&sy: you know nah...as usual the two criminals in our school.these all are my classmate before the arrival of Dele who came to change everything about us.our body our soul and and.....brb.

let me know if u r following this short story....abeg

(1) (Reply)

How Modernism Has Robed Us Of Christian Values...pray / Passion For Women / Red Marbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.