Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Question For True Born Again Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For True Born Again Christians (464 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For True Born Again Christians by jennybright(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2015
Please pastor or highly born again Christian should help me answer this my confused question.

According to the bible when you confess your sins and accept Christ even if you die at that moment you will make heaven. Ok, now let say an armed robber or those that do money rituals that killed several will repent and make heaven, what will happen to those they killed and died in sin, will they make heaven or hell?
Goodnight
Re: A Question For True Born Again Christians by shortgun(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2015
jennybright:
Please pastor or highly born again Christian should help me answer this my confused question.

According to the bible when you confess your sins and accept Christ even if you die at that moment you will make heaven. Ok, now let say an armed robber or those that do money rituals that killed several will repent and make heaven, what will happen to those they killed and died in sin, will they make heaven or hell?
Goodnight
The people they killed will go to hell if they are not born again at the time they died.
The armed robber will make heaven if he confesses his sins and accept Jesus.

Not fair from a human perspective but who are we to question the wisdom of the Almighty.
Re: A Question For True Born Again Christians by psucc(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
In the words of Rev. Ekpo of AG, Ikot Ekpene District, "if a man pursues you with a cutlass and it is imminent that he will kill you and in you, you are convinced that you have not repented, run for your life. For the man may have the opportunity to make heaven after the havoc while you wallow in hell".
Re: A Question For True Born Again Christians by Scholar8200(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
The murders of the robber and the lying, fornication etc of the victim (if they are not saved) are all sins before God. It's hence a case of one genuinely repenting and believing on Christ and the other not repenting etc.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 1/6//15)- Dont Close Your Mouth / International Job Via Soul Winning. Awesome God / TB Joshua Reaches Nigerian Milestone On YouTube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.