Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Obama Not The Anti Christ But May Be An Agent Of The Anti Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama Not The Anti Christ But May Be An Agent Of The Anti Christ (472 Views)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Not The Anti Christ But May Be An Agent Of The Anti Christ by Vanderandrew(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Despite the RFID, Obama Care. I think Obama is not the Anti Christ but may be preparing the ground for the real beast. Because the bible says it is after the rapture, that the Anti Christ will be revealed.

2 Thess 2:5-8 "Verse 5-8 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming"

"He that letteh will let" the meaning the Church. He would be taken out of the way in the rapture before the Anti Christ be revealed.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Duas / Redeemed Church Curses B’haram, Says Insurgency’ll End 2015 / It Seems To Me That Religion Is Failing......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.