Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Friends Shave Their Heads In Support Of Woman Who Lied About Having Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friends Shave Their Heads In Support Of Woman Who Lied About Having Cancer (565 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Shave Their Heads In Support Of Woman Who Lied About Having Cancer by nex(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
Some people will use their own mouths to proclaim negativity in their lives!

Take 25 year old Meaghan she told her family and friends that she had been diagnosed with incurable cancer. Her stepmother even created a fundraising page that attracted $5,000 in donations for her, and her close friends showed support and solidarity by shaving their heads and getting matching tattoos.

But Meaghan was lying! She did not have cancer. She just wanted the attention and kept the lie going for about a year and a half.

She sat down with Dr. Phil & gave the reason for her cancer lie,

I think, one day, I was in a very dark place and I didn’t feel like I had that unconditional love or support, and I wanted it. The thought process was just that I wanted someone to pay attention.

Oyinbo people problems! She should try living in the third world and see what real life is about? How do you lie that you have cancer just because you want attention?!

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfSWWVXOXzw

I hope she doesn’t get cancer for real!

You might also like:
Re: Friends Shave Their Heads In Support Of Woman Who Lied About Having Cancer by MRBrownJ: 11:44pm On May 19, 2015
sadly, many people use whatever NONSENSE, whether good or bad, in order to get attention.
Re: Friends Shave Their Heads In Support Of Woman Who Lied About Having Cancer by Seunvense(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2015
So she has to fake having cancer just to get attention,now nobody will be willing to help her if she eventually develop cancer.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Using Hand Sanitizers / Invest In Your Health. Find Out The Health Benefits Of Our Pure Coconut Oil / Should This Be Called Epilepsy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.