Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort (780 Views)

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users / Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" / Did Uju Stella Abort Her Pregnancy? She Was Spotted In Lekki With No Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort by veyronblog: 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
A schoolteacher who gained permission to have an additional child in her hometown in one Chinese province has been ordered to have an abortion because the province where she is teaching has different rules, a family planning officer confirmed Tuesday.

The case illustrates how different areas have different family planning regulations and how unyielding China's birth limits continue to be despite a recent loosening in the 35-year-old policy to allow more couples to have two children.

Both pregnant Qin Yi and her husband Meng Shaoping had a daughter with their previous spouses, so the newly married couple is not allowed to have their own child according to Guizhou province's regulations, the education bureau and health and family planning commission in Guizhou's Libo county said in a notice Monday.

Qin must have an abortion by the end of the month otherwise she will be fired from her job, said the notice circulated online and carried by a local newspaper, which reported that Qin was

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/chinese-teacher-allowed-to-give-birth.html

Re: Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort by chukxie(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
She should go ahead and have the baby even if it means getting fired from her job.
Re: Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort by veyronblog: 12:09am On May 20, 2015
chukxie:
She should go ahead and have the baby even if it means getting fired from her job.
the law
Re: Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort by chukxie(m): 12:43am On May 20, 2015
veyronblog:
the law

She's got two options : Keep the baby and lose her job or keep her job and lose the the baby. I'd gladly choose the former if I were in her shoes.
Re: Chinese Teacher Allowed To Give Birth And Ordered To Abort by veyronblog: 11:44pm On May 21, 2015
chukxie:

She's got two options : Keep the baby and lose her job or keep her job and lose the the baby. I'd gladly choose the former if I were in her shoes.
true

(1) (Reply)

Classic Solar/inverter/cctv Training/ In Phc.. Buy All Solar Products...pics! / Oritsefemi And Manager Danku At War Over 49.5million Naira Show And Endorsement / “please Pray For Me” – Bobby Shmurda Speaks From Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.