Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users (31200 Views)

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by sugarbelly: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017

2 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by sugarbelly: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew were

He beats women not Kemening them.

I'm not saying it's right to beat a woman. Ever been raped before? You will feel like hanging kemen.

He would have done worst without camera, all rapist will die a painful death. Amen

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by emeijeh(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Ohhhhhhhhh.
The kardashians again!

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Smellymouth: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2017
So he is even a serial beater? Lol..
You never chee chumtin bruh.
Nigerians go make you run into hiding...

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Smellymouth: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeeew were

Women sha ..

So you dey support physical assault on your fellow woman because you want kemen's head? shocked

The day women treats their fellow women as friends, that's the day everybody becomes enlightened..

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by basisop(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
The guy don buy market.

24 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by shugacane(f): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy breeze af blow...fowl yansh af open..I also heard tboss na confirm olosho for abj...grin let me come be going before they say I am amebo lipsrsealed

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by sugarbelly: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
lol
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
sugarbelly:
3 former colleagues of Tboss' brother, expose him as a serial woman beater who forced his ex to undergo numerous abortions

Make I help you call lalasticlala..

17 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
grin angry grin

Na dia work o!

2 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by sod09(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2017
crazy wannabes
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Stegomiah: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Why am i not surprised?
Research reveals that 60% of anti-gay guys are gays
He was saying to Ay when his daughter gets raped he will take the tboss kemen issue seriously
Alas, he is more guilty, a wife beater an assaulter

Jesus was right, when he said remove first the log in your eyes before you take out your brothers
He also said let him without sin cast the first stone

Truth is what kemen did, most guys are guilty of worse...
And they will come online forming saint
May they continue to be exposed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Michellla(f): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeeew were

which makes it all better?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by goldfish80(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
He who comes to equity, should come with clean hands apparently.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by chucs: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2017
o

1 Like

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by LaDolceVida(f): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Women sha ..

So you dey support physical assault on your fellow woman because you want kemen's head? shocked

The day women treats their fellow women as friends, that's the day everybody becomes enlightened..
I tell you

19 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by tomdon(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Rollercoaster...It's yansh opening day in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by cosmatika(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
I knew that there was something fishy about this terrorist looking guy. He wants to ride on his infamous sister to popularity, but it'll only backfire. The Tboss family keep disturbing the cyberspace as if it's only her that has a family amongst the housemates

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by GodProtectIgbox(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
i tot they all graduated from Romanian university grin grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by smartty68(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
AY don send Sahara reporters to Tboss brother grin

Let the digging begin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by passyhansome(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
OK
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by GloriaNinja(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by repogirl(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
I'm waiting for her brother's response to these allegations. They even alleged that Tboss is into Abuja runs...... I dont want to believe it yet sha, cos its very easy for people yo come up with lies to tarnish one's image.

3 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by veekid(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Like play like play, the idiota is now popular

1 Like

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
I trust Nigerians hehehe no chill at all.... Chris forgot that KARMA is a biitchhhh
let him come and defend himself ........now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Atiku2019: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Unnecessary publicity cool

1 Like

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by masterP042(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
We are tired of big brother naija news abeg, but It's only this Tboss family that's still making the BBN news trend on nairaland.
A lot of controversy trailing this family Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by SageTravels: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
NO wonder Jesus said He that has no sin let him cast the first stone.

The Nigga is busy ranting, acting as if he is a saint. Karma Is truly best served when cold.

This is a lesson to all those support Freeze. He will goto Church and pay his Tithe and come online and talk rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Threebear(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
TBoss 's brother attended uniben .Those three accounts are fake accounts opened yesterday for the sake of defaming him. Verify information before rushing to post. Even instagram has deleted the accounts.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by SageTravels: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeeew were

See Who Is talking. I'm sure You did not read that ABORTION part.

HYPOCRITE If someone beats your daughter and force her to do abortion, What would you do?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / Umu Obiligbo – OKWU EGO Latest Song Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.